Chapter 16. Do You Want to be My, like, Boyfriend?

A/N: Fun fact, the second I started writing this chapter Like or Like Like by miniature tigers came on my iPod, unfortunately because of playback I have to put a cover of the song but please enjoy the amazing cover! ^3^)/ Also Happy (late) New Year!

-----

The two boys stared out into the town as Christmas was finally upon them. Emil still couldn't believe what had happened between them. This was so strange, it just was so incredibly different. Leon didn't seem to show the same fear that Emil did, either that or he was just incredibly good at hiding emotions. The furry browed male just held onto the other, resting his head on Emil's shoulder.

"Hey, like, Ice. I have, like, a question." Leon stared out into the town. Emil just hummed in response, too shy to say a word after the kiss.

"Do you want to be my, like, boyfriend?"

Emil could feel his heart jump out of his chest and run off into the shrubbery around. He once again couldn't speak so he just made a strange sound. Leon burst out in laughter. "I guess that's a yes then?" Leon muffled his laughter in Emil's shoulder as he hugged the other.

The two were too caught up in their own little bubble to notice that Michelle was having a fangasm behind them. The young girl had just witnessed her ship set sail, it was like a mother watching their child walk towards them for the first time. Such a breath taking moment would forever be recorded on Michelle's phone with incriminating evidence against them.

"Hehe! Kiku is going to be so jelly that I have this." She laughed hysterically before crawling off. Her phone hidden in her pocket. Now that she had managed to get two of her ships together, it was time to get Ludwig and Feliciano together.

As Michelle crawled off Emil and Leon still sat on the hill glancing out into the town. This hill had been the home to many memories, and now it was home to another. The young love that had bloomed between two best friends.

"When do you want to go back to the, like, party?"

"Never." Emil mumbled then laid back into Leon's chest. When the two of them heard rustling coming from behind them they instantly got up and hid away in the shrubbery that Michelle had just emerged from. The two of them kept quiet as they saw two people walk up to the hill. They came from another direction than normal people would and they looked like a couple at first.

"Isn't that Im Yong S-" Emil was kept quiet by Leon covering his mouth. The male instantly shut up. It was in fact Im Yong Soo with another man. The male seemed to have pink hair and incredibly pale skin. Emil could've sworn he had seen that man somewhere before, however, he just couldn't put his finger on it.

"So I thought you said they would be here?" The pink haired male mumbled then glanced around. "I don't see any boys here."

"Emil left the party afterwards, maybe they left here just now. I don't know. Anyway what I want to know is why you haven't killed them yet? da ze~" Im Yong Soo spoke soon afterwards. That cute verbal tick of his didn't make the sentence sound horrible despite the severity of it.

"I'm sorry that I don't know what they look like, I don't even want to kill people anyway. If you didn't manage to convince Luciano to get all the 2p's involved I wouldn't even be here in the first place." The pink haired man just stared out into the town, crossing his arms.

"Hmm true, that is a point to be made isn't it? That doesn't mean that you can't perform to the best of your abilities. I mean look at me, Im Yong Soo is gone and I've already managed to convince everyone that I'm him."

Leon and Emil just stared at each other. They needed to get out of there, fast. They began to crawl away, they couldn't believe what they had heard. What did this mean? What were they going to do?