Chapter 7. Preparing for a Party

"Since we have Halloween coming up, you like totes know what that means! Party time!" The class representative called from the front of the class. The class rep was Feliks Łukasiewicz, also known as the most fabulous student in this school. The teachers really don't question why he wears a skirt to school, and nor do any of the students.. That's just how he rolls. In Emil's opinion, he really did have the legs for it.

Both Emil and Leon were sitting at the back, not paying any attention. Emil was causally swinging on his chair. They knew what they were going to have to do, and they knew that they were instantly going to regret going to another party. Emil had pledged he was never going to go to another party.

The class was filled with half-assed 'yay's

"Right! Um.. Like Emil and Leon you two are totes in charge of buying the decorations." The class rep ordered, Emil suddenly swung back too far and ended up hurting himself. The class burst out in laughter, while Emil was embarrassed out of his mind.

Leon sighed, then lifted him up.

"You're, like, and idiot." Leon told him, then stretched.

"That coming from you is a bit hypocritical." Emil retorted. The boy sat back on his chair and pulled out his pink mobile. Turns out that Erland had decided to swap his phone for Emil's and that's why he had currently got this pink phone.

"Why do we have to, like, buy the decorations?" Leon questioned, Feliks shrugged. "Because I like said so.." He answered.

"Isn't that a bit unfair, surely the school must buy the decorations?" Emil tried to argue, but Feliks wasn't having any of it. "Yeah they do, but the decorations the school gave us are 'ew'."

With that Emil and Leon kept quiet, they weren't going to win against him.

So they just went along with it.

---------------

The young lady at the shop was incredibly helpful. She managed to give the two of them a discount because of how cute they looked. Emil didn't exactly know if that was a good thing.. But he was chuffed that he managed to get a fifty percent discount.

Leon sighed as he took two of the bags while Emil took another two. One bag remained and the two boys didn't know what to do. Emil was about to pick it up when Leon stopped him.

"I'll, like, take it." He reassured, picking up one half.

"No it's fine I'll take it.." Emil took the other side.

The woman at the counter glanced up, she was reading a gossip magazine, but she seemed to be more interested in the pair of boys in front of her. She giggled then walked over to them.

"Um do you want another bag maybe you can spilt it in two... You two make such a cute couple I wouldn't want you to fight." She tried to help them out. Suddenly she noticed that they both turned bright red.

"...Oh my god... You guys aren't a couple... I'm so sorry! Here have this chocolate bar, as a sorry." The young lady at the shop was rushing around everywhere picking up different chocolate bar's. She seemed to be very sorry about her mistake and neither Emil nor Leon could do anything about it.

"It's fine... Like, most people make that mistake."

She was still incredibly apologetic.

The young lady had given them two handmade sandwiches, a couple of chocolate bars and a few drinks, that allowed the bag total to be increased to six so they had an equal amount of bags. The two of them were walking back to school, it was their lunch break so they didn't have long left.