Chapter 17. It Started out with a Kiss

A/N: So after I had wrote this and checked it over Wattpad decided not to publish it ;-; I'm so sorry about how long this took to put up! Here is chapter 17 and I also included the little tree thing at the beginning ^^

------

"DON'T YOU DARE TAKE DOWN THE TREE!" Tino screamed as Berwald and Matthias held him down. The male was trying to fight off the other two much larger men and Emil and Lukas hesitantly removed the tree from its stationary location.

It was currently New Year's Eve, well it was actually just hours before Emil was supposed to go out with Leon. As Emil took down the small tree along with Lukas, Tino flipped. He instantly pushed Berwald down and stood up; Matthias' eyes widened as his face came in contact with Tino's foot. Emil and Lukas dropped the tree and they scattered. Peter and Erland hid behind the door as Tino picked the tree up once more and placed it carefully in its place. He instantly switched back to his regular happy self as the tree was once again in a place he deemed suitable.

"He is a psychopath..." Emil mumbled. Lukas didn't even comment on the fact that Tino switched his emotions so suddenly. The Finnish male turned around then noticed Matthias was lying on the ground clutching his bleeding nose; while Berwald couldn't even move from the position he ended up in on the floor.

"It hasn't been twelve days after Christmas, It's not going to come down just yet." Tino smiled cutely as the others shivered.

"This happens every year..." Lukas murmured. The two brothers looked up at each other then at Tino who was embracing the fact that he was able to keep the tree up. The main reason why the others wanted to take the tree down was because Hana kept getting herself caught in the decorations and pulling them down. This was currently their tenth attempt, today, at taking the tree down. It wasn't very successful considering that Tino turned into something reminiscent of the hulk when anyone touched the tree.

Tino had finally clicked to what he had done, he ran over to Berwald and helped him up. Berwald wasn't as impressed to see him however, as the Swedish male was lifted up his whole back clicked. He winced in pain while Peter and Erland watched in fear.

"Oh they aren't that scared." Tino commented, looking at the two boys who were latching onto each other. This was the first time they truly saw the extent of Tino's wrath. Other years they had been shielded from the horror that occurred every year.

"Don't worry dear, I'll make it up to you tonight. Which reminds me.." Tino swung his head around to Emil who jumped at the sudden movement. "...Didn't you say you were going out tonight with friends?"

"Specifically one friend, but yes I am."

Emil hadn't explained to his family about his newly founded relationship with Leon. The main reason being; that he was too shy to. Emil blushed as he thought about the whole introduction process, they already knew Leon from years ago but now it would be like seeing him in a new light.

Tino noticed his blushing which only confirmed his theories. Of course, despite having his strange fits when a Christmas tree was taken down or possibly breaching onto the area's of bipolar disorder, Tino was a sound guy. He was almost like a mother in some ways, and was a 'mother' to both Peter and Erland who endlessly fought for his attention.

"Uh just saying shouldn't you get changed then?" Lukas inquired ruffling Emil's hair and acting strangely affectionate. Emil walked backwards slowly before shuffling away.