Chapter 1

"And you must me Niall?"

The Teacher asked. Niall didn't want to look at her or the class that was eye raping him. To the corner of his eye he could see an empty desk.

Niall didn't Answer the teacher he just walked away.

His heart started beating fast when he Saw that boy. Niall gulped as he sat next to him.

"Alright class, take out a sheet of paper and write about yourself only because I have alot of paper work to do. Then you'll read it to the class."

Niall Sighed and took out some paper.

Did he really just sit by me. Sure I don't know him but he made me fall didn't say sorry or anything. Just stood their.

Niall snapped out of thoughts and placed his pen on the paper

Niall began writing although his hand was shaking frequently.

He dropped his pen frustratingly and Sigh because he didn't even get to four sentences.

Niall just Stopped and put his head down.

This is harder than I thought Thought i could handle.

Niall hit his head to the desk because of how frustrated he was.

...

Ok class stop writing...who would like to go first.

She smiled at Niall as Everyone else raised their hand.

Iny miny miney...Niall

'Bitch' Niall Thought to Himself.

Everyone turned their attention to the blonde boy walking in the front of the class.

He put his paper in his face he didn't want to see everyone looking at him.

H-hi, Name Niall. I f-from Ireland an-

"Can you fucking stop stuttering!" A guy yelled out. That made the class laugh.

Niall had no choice but to look at his brown fluffy hair,and ocean blue. He wanted to cry but he rolled his eyes.

"Louis How about you shut your fucking face and let him finish."
A girl with purple hair yelled.

A blush appearance on Niall cheek as she looked at him.

"As you were saying Niaall..."

Niall shook his head 'no' and sat down.

Niall stopped there because he felt like he was going to cry. Some girl clapped for Niall.

"Its Okay Niall you'll be okay next time." She smiled. Which made Niall feel a little bit better.

"Zayn how about you go." I looked around the room to find this Zayn.

The boy next to me got up walking to the front.

Im Zayn. Im from Bradford. Im a total bad ass. My Bestfriend...

Zayn pointed at Louis.

Is A Bad Ass like me. Im capital of the football team and Louis the captain of the fútbol.. I skateboard...and I fucking hate people.

Niall rolled my eyes at his little speech thing.

Im pretty sure its supposed to be about you...not you and your Bestfriend.

Ring * Ring * Ring

The class rushed out the room but Niall took his time.

Zayn cleared his throat trying to get Niall's attention.