10.

Read AN at the end Please.
Leave Comments. :) Enjoy.

Zayn P.O.V.

So was This It, Me With Niall. What He Said Was Different. But by his looks i know he meant it. Im at My Home.

"What Cha thinking Ni."

"Everything. The things you were saying I Couldn't put the parts together. I just could tell by your looks."

He smiled and I kissed his nose.

"Niall?" I looked at him.

"Will you be my boyfriend again?"

"Will you stop breaking my heart again?"

Ouch, That Really Hurt. How could Have I Been blinded by that. I know I hurt him.

"Listen Niall, I feel like Im going to spend my life with you. Im going to hurt you in ways I dont even know, and if i do Forgive me please because Im not very bright. I love you. Soo much but please understand me babe.I dont want to hurt you, but maybe when You hurt People it just makes you realize How much You Love them And need Them."

"Yes I understand. I love you." He kissed me.

"I love you too.."

Niall layed on my chest.

I played with his hair he let a moan slip. I laughed and hugged him.

"You make m-me happy." Niall said. I smiled.

"Y-you and perrie.." he said.

"She knows I like you c'mon Ni." I kissed him.

......

Niall has been getting a lot of greetings from people. I think he got popular because he Beat me in an Argument. That sam kid. I don't know of he likes Niall Or What but, I hope He doesn't because He's Mine.

"Soo you twoo.." Lee said.

"Use two what?" Niall Looked confused.

"Together." Lee pointed at Me and Ni.

"Uhhh." We sat down we were still on this damn book. Niall Smiled at Sam. Who turned Red. Then he waved at me and smiled. I gave him a small smile.

"Ill be back." Niall Got up and went over next to Sam to talk to him.

"So are they like..?"

"No Zayn. Well, i don't know. But Let me tell you this.."

Ugh here we go. Again but If I always hurt him as much as she thinks then i deserve it.

"Listen Now, Niall heart Is Not a Toy, You Can't Play With it Unless he gives it to you. He Barely understands Half the things that going on. Now Its either Niall or That bitch. And It better be Niall because he's so sweet. I would even Gave you a 2nd But He Gave You 4. 4! Because he loves you. Not Likes Loves. That's a huge difference Zayn. Sometimes you are blinded I don't even know if I can guide you, don't play with his heart."

I nodded and looked over at him. He never really said we we're official so who knows.

He was laughing with Sam. Ugh.

I hope he doesn't become competition.

Niall heart isn't a game. What am I talking about.

"Hey Ni, can you sit over here?"

He looked at me.

"You." I pointed to him. Then the chair. "Sit." Then to myself.

He Gave me the wait finger. I sighed. Louis came in Late, I don't know where he and Niall are on speaking terms.