14

Zayn's P.O.V.

im here where are you.

Oh I was there. He just didn't see me. I was going to beat the loving hell out of him for messing with Niall. I was so pissed. I walked out of the woods.

Taking slow steps.

"Oh dearly loving Calum." I smiled. "you do not know how much you've fucked up."

He rolled his eyes.

"Where's Niall?"

"In my flat sleeping his ass off in my bed..now, I've heard you did naughty things to mines." I stopped and looked at him. A smirk spread across his face which pissed me off even more.

I wanted to kill that son of a bitch now.

"W-what?" He looked at me confused.. I walked to him slowly.

"You know what im talking about." I mumbled. He just shook his head and put his hands up to protect himself.

"Touching Niall inappropriately."
"Ohh yeaah, that." He smirked.
Then as I was a feet away I punched him multiple times.

Then slammed him against the slide.

He didn't try to fight back. Not once.

"Don't fucking touch mines!" I spat in his face. Calum flinched.

"Stay away." I said through gritted teeth. He just nodded.

His nose was bleeding, jaw broken, black eyes, bruises.

I shook my head. Why did i
Just regret beating his ass?

I looked at him suffering to leave. I just left.

I walked into a quiet house. Im guessing Niall was sleeping.

I made my way up to the room.

"Zayn." Niall mumbled.
"Are going to sleep with me im cold?" Niall shivered. I nodded and got undressed. Niall layed his head in my chest his hair tickling my nose.

"I love you." I kissed his forehead.
"I love you." He replied and fell asleep. His phone lit up.

It was from Calum. Are you serious.

Hey do you have Zayn's number. I need to talk to him.

Me being curious of what he could've possibly wanted.

I sent my number to him. And wait to see why he needed me.

Zayn it's uh Calum. I know you fucking hate my guts but I apologize. It was never my intentions to take too far you hospitalized me. I apologize but Niall is really my friend and I did not want to hurt him. So please forgive I will never look at Niall like that again because he's really my friend and I don't want you too keep threatening me because you think im making him cheat on you. We really just talk. Mostly about you in a good way. I apologize.

I carefully read Calum's Apology. It sounde like he meant it. I didn't know he was hospitalized but I don't care. I was going to accept it for Niall. So they can be friends.

I accept you apology Calum, don't make it harder than it already is.

.....

I woke up the next morning. Niall was standing in the door way giving me that. I just stared at him with a what face. He shook his phone. I bet it waa about Calum. He probably was curious.

"What did you do last night?" Niall crossed his arms.

"Beat up Calum, for touching you." Niall just shook his head.