Chapter 5

Niall P.O.V.

I immediately pushed Calum off of me.

"What are you d-doing?"

Calum gave me a confused look.

"You kissed me yesterday but all of a sudden not today." Calum seemed pissed.

"Mistake was made yesterday."

I did kiss Calum...the black hair...brown eyes he thought of Zayn. I was still Pissed at Him and Lee.

I looked to the right and seen Zayn standing there dumbfounded. He looked hurt.

But i don't care because he should be hurt because he Hurt me really bad. I gave him a sad look and walked back to class because Calum only got me out so he could kiss me....

He is not worth it.

I sat next to Lee and Zayn walked in a few seconds after.

"Niall?" Lee asked me With a worried look.

"Yeah.." I replied annoyed.

"You're acting strange..."

"Ok." I wasn't mad. I was hurt. Really hurt.

I told her about me and Zayn. Next thing you know she's all over him

Zayn's face was filling with guilt. Lee put her head down shaking her head.

| |

When I was st Lunch I sat by myself. I told Liam or Harry i didn't want to be bothered. Sure in first period I was all Happy and stuff but, I regret all.

I wanted to Cry. Cry. Cry. Thats It. I put my head on the table and tears began to flow down my cheeks. All I could think off is why? What was the prize in all of it? Soon someone joined me I couldn't tell if it was Zayn or Calum.

"Hey."

"Hey." I replied dryly. I didn't want to come off as a jerk to anyone.

"Can we go somewhere and Talked?"

I looked up and Seen Zayn. Of course the only person who has balls to talk to me after what he did.

I just nodded yes. I wanted to see what was so important.

My father told me..
"Forgiveness is one of the best thing you can do. You can't hold a grudge in forever. Holding in grudges is seduced off of lying." Only because he never forgave mommy...but when she died he regretted it. He asked him self was it really worth it to hold in that grudge.

I followed Zayn to the bathroom while everyone ws still at lunch.

I leaned against the wall and sighed.

Zayn just looked at him. Shameless.

"Niall." I wasn't facing him I was facing a stall.

Zayn grabbed turned me to where I was facing him.

He pulled me to him and grabbed my chin lightly. (Picture of how it looks on the side.)

"I know youre probably going to say if you would've never told me blah blah....yes! I know that. But let me tell You. We would've had to meet one way or another. But No. I decided to help you for a good. You didn't have to tell me you had AUTISM. You would've made it harder on your self. I still like you...yeah you can hate me but dont forgive me... Im apologize..trust me Hurt isnt the best feeling."