Chapter 9

Niall P.O.V

Why was I So stupid to Fall in love again? After all I Did For him. I just want to know what could I've possibly done to him. I'm just speechless right now.

I walked back into the class room I could feel eyes burning me.

"I think It's best if we break up?" I sighed to Zayn.

"Wha-Why!?" He asked in a hurry.

I shook my head and walked away from him leave him dumbfounded.

"NIALL!" He yelled. I just kept walking away.

Isn't like he Cares anyways. He doesn't know how it feels to have Autism. I get paranoid that he's using me or playing me mostly every time.

I shouldn't feel like that. I should be happy. But i'm not. Instead i'm in the back of the classroom crying my eyes out for some jerk.
The one question I really wanted to know is Why was he ignoring me?

I know he wasn't going to tell me so what was the point for finding out.

But I wanted to find out. So I was going to.

I walked over and Sat by Lee.

"Why were you ignoring me?" I asked Zayn in a calm voice.

"Don't." He said. His eyes started to change to a Darker brown.

"No Why?...What did I Do to you. You can see why we're breaking up..now. Right?"

"Okay. We're broken up. So why are you talking to me? I don't have to tell you anything. I'm not your boyfriend anymore so for All I care. Gosh you're so stupid."

My face froze. He just called me stupid.

"I-i'm not stupid." I let a tear slip.

"Zayn Chill before you get you ass Beat by a Fucking girl. Niall Isn't Stupid. You know what he Has and you've got the ordasity to call him Stupid are you out of your fucking Mind. I'm not Crazy. We All know you still Have feelings for this boy. You just Want To Be Cool, Laid Back but you sound so Ignorant saying what you just said. Niall Baby boy You're not Stupid...You're very smart."

Lee said. I loved her so much. Zayn didn't say anything. He shrugged his shoulder.

God that hurt me more than ever.

"YOU 2 OUT THE CLASS NOW!" I sighed and walked out.

"I'm just Going to go home. Ms. Pegging." I sighed.

"I think it best if all of you guys go home. We have out of town visitors here and I don't appreciate the yelling." She said calmly.

I nodded and only one problem.

My home was at Zayn's.

I sighed and walked away. I tried starting my car but the engine wouldn't budge. I opened the front and seen my engine was frozen.

"Shit." I cursed myself.

There was no way I was asking him for a ride. I stood by my car for awhile. I hated this car. Its so old.

Ill see if I can walk. I put my arms in my sleeves to keep warm and began walking. I was already sick how worse could it get.

"Get in." Zayn sighed. I looked at him as if he was stupid.

"Get in the fucking car Niall. Please." He asked a little frustrated.

I got in and didn't say anything.