Chapter 2

* OMF NIALL IS 22 IM GOING TO CRY. * Ha I Made That Edit. Cool. :)

--------------

Zayn looked at Niall with most hatred in his Eyes.

"You should leave or I will fucking hurt you fag! Better yet I'll get my brother to whoop your ass."

He spit at Niall making him jump.

Without hesitation Niall left in a hurry. He was frightened of Zayn.

What if he bullied me for the rest of my life. I don't want to get beat up everday again. It hurted alot. I wasn't sure if they bullied me because I have AUTISM or if Im ugly. I just dont want it to happen again. How was I A freak. I dont have an ear on my forehead. So how was I a freak.

Ring * Ring * Ring

Niall stood at his locker and Liam stood by him.

"Hey Niall everything okay?"
Nial nodded and opend his locker.

"Liam who's um Zayn
B-brother?"

"Louis..The bitch that cant fight and needs Zayn to always fight for him.." Niall nodded and sighed.

Ring * Ring * Ring

Niall rushed to Art class isolating himself from everyone else. Everyone was talking then silence filled the room. It was like everybody decided to hold their breath.

Their stood an angry Zayn.

Niall gulped and hid his face. He was scared he wanted to run.

Zayn sat in front of Niall. Niall felt like if he was to breath he'd breath on Zayn's neck, then Zayn would punch the Shit out of him.

Okay Class how about take out your sketch books and draw a feeling...you know anger, sadness, joy.

Niall raised his hand despite to the fact he didn't have a sketch book.
The teacher waved Niall to come here. He took his bookbag off and stood up. When he began walking Zayn slipped his foot out and tripped Niall. Everyone laughed except for a few people.

"Watch where the fuck your walking freak!"

"S-sorry." Niall Mumbled. He didn't look at Zayn he just sat back down ignoring the teacher.

Niall know he didn't need to apologize he just didn't want trouble.

"Niall can you come hear for a second." The teacher asked. He shook his head 'no' and put his head down.

Zayn turned around looking at Niall.

Niall could just feel his eyes burn his head while he was laying down.

Boom. Boom. Boom.

"C-can you p-please stop?!" Niall yelled in anger with his head down.

"Or what?" Zayn smirked.

Ring * Ring * Ring

'Saved by the bell' Niall thought.

Niall got his things and was the first to leave.

Chemistry.

Niall walked into the class and seen the least face he wanted to see.

Louis.

But he also seen his friend face.

Liam.

He walked to the teacher to get his syllabus.