11

NIALL'S POV

Zayn Has Been such a good help. I didn't tell Zayn that Sam Threatened Threatened Me because Zayn would Probably kill him. Sam Hasn't said a Word to me ever since you know the incident occured.

"Babe," Zayn Called my Name.

I looked at him.

"Could We try that 1st date over. This time some whete better." I smiled. He was really trying. I smiled and Nodded. He lead me somewhere and told me to close my eyes. When I opened them It was The Same Thing but In the back yard which was huge.

"Niall may you go on a date with me." I nodded.

"Yes." I kissed him. The date was The same but ruined by Louis.

"Hey Zayn Can I--" "sorry, Im sorry."

"Come." I told Louis.

"Can I spend the night? Im locked out." Zayn laughed. "Go-ahead." He said.

Zayn and I continued Talking about stupid things.

"Im really sorry Niall, like for everything. I've done to hurt you."

I nodded. Who really knows Zayn? He's full of surprises.

"What are you thinking about Hub?" I blushed because hub means hubby, hubby means husband.

"N-Nothing..really."

"Lets go in its getting pretty chilly outside." Zayn helped me upped and surprisingly carried Me.

I let him because I was Lazy anyways.

Louis was In the kitchen making a sandwich.

I remember Months Before This One When Zayn And I weren't even on speaking Terms. That started to get to me The Most. If He'll start acting Like He did before If I say yes for Him being my boyfriend again. I wonder If He'll go Back to the cheating and Realize the Mistakes he would Make. I don't know if he changed because I forgave him so quickly.
"You Deep Into thought Louis Spoke."

Sometimes when I Hear his Voice The image of Zayn Hitting Me pops Into my head. That was the worst day.

Me trying to remember This makes me realize the chances I give him.

I sigh and Zayn And Louis both Looked at Me.

"What's wrong?" Zayn Asked. I just shook me head. My phone started to vibrate in my pocket.

Bubba❤

It read.

I picked up excitedly.

"Dad!" I screamed into the phone.

"Hey Ni, So I got You a Appointment Tomorrow I need You Home So I can Take You, Maybe we could Go play mini golf and Out to eat. Been a while since I saw you."

"Yes Dad, Thank You and I would Love Too, Ill be home By 9:00 Tonight."

"Okay The Appointment is at 11:00 am so Be ready by 10:00 Its still a long Drive."

I smiled.

"Ok dad I love You Bye."
"Love You too Bub.

I hang up smiling.

"You seem Excited Yeah," Zayn Smiled.

"My Dad got Me an Appointment. I have to be home by Nine."

Zayn Nodded.

I know dad is going to ask alot of questions. I wonder If Im improving. If Im not Im going to be there for a while.

"Can You tell That bitchy Teacher about my appointment Zayn Please." I begged. He nodded.