12

Niall's POV

"I saw Him when Me And dad went out to eat. And He asked for my number." I mumbled.

"And You gave it to him." He handed me my phone.

"I mean Apparently, Because I want to have friends Too y'know." I walked away.

"Well Calum He Broke us Up and You hated him."

"No I broke Us Up and Calum and I fell Off after that kiss." I stated.

I got an E-mail from Starbucks,Then a Call.

"Hey Neil This Is Anthony, Starbucks Manager, I was Wondering If You'd Like To start Working here Sometimes this week." I smiled.

"Yess! I mean Sure."

"Cool How's Friday At 4:00."

"Its Alright,Thanks."

I got up and Went to tell Zayn.

"Zayn." I called out.

"In the kitchen."

"Starbucks Called me back and....I got the job." I smiled.

"That's good Babe." He hugged me.

"Im moving out of Dad's House tomorrow, He basically Has my clothes etc. In that Flat....want to go later?"

"Yeah, Your Dad asked Me To go to the bar with him...he said A little Father Son talk." I shook me head.

"Hopefully It'll turn Out well, He never Really did Those."

....

"Are You sure this is a flat? It's fucking huge." Zayn adored. I smiled. I haven't been inside it yet only seen the living room.

I walked upstairs and There were 3 Bedrooms.

Master. Guest. And extra.

"This is a really nice home Ni, Are you still going to Visit me?"

"Zayn Your Welcome Anytime." I kissed him.

He nodded and went On to that thing with Dad.

"What to do." I mumbled. Looking around the house. I noticed some pictures on the Wall.

I found one when I was running. I remember that. I was 5 and Dad tried to make me be still for the Camera but I was Running instead. I laughed.

Then It was a picture of Me and Mum. I smiled. Lots of Pictures.

Me and Zayn?

When did this Get here. Dad Must've found It in my room and framed it. That was when Me and Zayn had our first date. That went horrible but fun.

I explored the flat more. Rearranging some things like the furniture.

"Im back." Zayn said. I jumped.

"Start locking the door yeah?" He kissed my cheek.

"Sorry, I will." I blushed.

"But Your dad and I talked and It went okay. I brought you some house warming gifts." He handed me a bag of Pictures with He and I. I smiled.

"Ill hang them later." I smiled.

"So with Calum. You like him be You never said you were my boyfriend." He said.

"Well, 1. I do not like Calum, 2. I just Need friends not you and your brother."

"And 3." He replied anxious.