Chapter 6

(Niall's Hair in these next two chapters.)

Niall's P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning so happy and hoping It'll stay that way. It's Friday and fall break is next week. I looked in the mirror and noticed my hair got longer so why not style it in a different way.

After im done my hair I smile at it. It looks really good. I put on some black jeans and A white tee thay said Monday crossed out. Today we had a no uniform day so hay why not.

I headed downstairs and I saw my dad drinking coffee reading the news paper.

"Who you looking all good for?" My dad smiled. I chuckled softly at his words.

"I w-wanted to try new." I smiled. He smiled grabbing his keys. I followed him to the car and hopped In. I looked at the mirror almost every 1.4 seconds. Gosh im turning into Zayn. I just really liked my hair. While I was busy looking in mirrors I haven't noticed we arrived.

"Love you." I waved and got out the car. Everyone was looking at me. Cool attention. I hate it.

When I walked in the building everyone was greeting me, even people I didn't know. This one guy did he was hot I think his name was Sam. I got to my locker getting my things before heading to class. I headed to my seat that were no loner in groups anymore.

"Niall you look hot, wow.."

Louis said to me. I felt my cheeks burn.

"You too." I didn't lie. Louis had on red jeans that perfectly rounded his bum. I smiled at him before sitting down.

I seen Leeay I gave he a quick smile. And she was so relieved when I did. I was going to forgive her when I can. Then I look around the class looking for the boy I was eager to see.

"Lou where's Zayn?"

"Had Some hangover last night. I dont think he's here."

I sigh because I really wanted to see him. Maybe ill visit him after school. I wasnt engaged with the lesson. I was daydreaming. I wanted to kiss Zayn, hold him.

Its almost Fall why are they still giving lessons out.

"Niall its time to switch. How about I meet up with you for lunch maybe we could head out."
I was staring at him confused then heard "lunch head out?"

I nodded and smiled.

Biology Mr. David let us have a free day because he was to lazy to teach. I just watched everyone play and get on their phone. I seen that Sammy guy walking towards me.

"Sammy hey." I greeted him.
"Hey Ni."

"Soo for lunch y'wanna head out?"

"Im heading out w-with Louis." I gave him a warm smile.

"Maybe you'll give me your number so we can talk." He pulled out his phone.

"213-776-4795" I smiled and continued talking to Sammy. He seemed nice. He told me he played a guitar. I told him I did although its very hard to play with AUTISM. I make it work.

The bell rang and I headed out to my locker.

I seen Louis standing there with a fonding smile. I looked at him smiled.

"Niall...wait!" Lee called out.

"Im happy for you and Zayn. You probably know what I di--"

"I forgive you. Its ok-kay." I hugged her. Louis and I started to walk out.

"YOU LOOK VERY HOT TODAY!" She yelled. That was my bestfriend.