Author's Note

Wow, Kris and Kit is finished! I started this story during winter break, so around last Christmas. I was pretty uncomfortable writing a romance story, especially a lesbian romance that touched on other sexualities and romantic orientations. But this was my most well-received story! I've made friends with some of you reading this story, and I'm very thankful to all of you.

Kris and Kit marks the end of my unplanned first drafts. In November, for NaNoWriMo, I'll be posting my first planned story. I'll tell you one thing about it: the main characters are a boy named Beckett and a girl named Jody, both of whom are bisexual. Anyway, like I've said before, this is the first draft. I draft several stories with the intent of revisiting them, editing them, and publishing them someday. So yes, Kris and Kit will be published someday. When? I have no idea.

I've been asked about a sequel. I thought about doing another version of Kris and Kit, but from a different perspective, possibly Sherry's and Riley's. I don't know if and when I'd do that. I do still work with the characters after I finish a draft on Wattpad. There are drawings of my characters on my Tumblr side blog: shrugemote-ocs.

Finally, I've made a little survey that you can take if you want to give your opinion on how the story went. This will help me in the editing process. The link is in the comments. There are things I already know I have to improve, but it's helpful to hear from you guys.

Thank you so much for reading this story! I appreciate every read, vote, and comment.

P.S. Feel free to PM me about this story and any questions you have, whether it's about the plot, the characters, or information about LGBTQ+ identities. I'll do my best to answer. :^)