Chapter 2

• Dedicated to One Direction

One week after Leigh's Appointment

I put the magazine on the counter.

"LEIGH AND NIALL BABY JOY!" the cover screamed. It had a picture of Niall and I in the parking lot smiling and kissing. I had to laugh. Niall and I wanted to wait until marriage to have sex. I decided to stop wearing my loose shirts.

"Don't you think you should announce why you were at the doctors?" Niall asked quietly.

"Yeah," I sighed picking up my IPhone and calling my manager Claire.

"Hello Ms. Hardt! May I help you with anything?" she asked.

"Yes, Claire, is there any interviews to announce I'm not pregnant," I said.

"Yes, let me see. Ah. Ellen would love to talk to 'Britian's Sweetheart'" she said.

"I'd love to talk to her, when?"

"How's 3 weeks?"

"Wonderful!"

"Have a good night and I'll text you details," she said. Then the phone clicked.

"So?" Niall asked. 

"I'm going on Ellen in 3 weeks!" I smiled.

"The lads and I have our opening for the America tour by her studio in 3 weeks so it works out perfect," he said kissing me.

"And we still have time to celebrate a year together here," I said kissing him back.

"I can hardly wait," he said.

"Me either," I said kissing him gently. He pushed back harder. I couldn't wait to be married and have sex. I imagined my wedding dress it was beautiful to me and I saw it in a newspaper ad.

"I'm hungry, let's go to Nando's!" Niall said.

"Ok, let me change," I said. I put on the dress I wore on our first date, it was a little tight on my boobs  but that was fine to me. I spritzed on Taylor Swift's perfume and I put on lipgloss. Then I put on wedges that matched the dress. I was happy with my outfit for the night.

"Woah you look beautiful Princess," Niall breathed. Wait did Niall call me Princess? He's never done that before. 

"Thanks Niall," I blushed. We went to the car and I tweeted "Niall is too perfect #datenight #lovehim @NiallOfficial"  We pulled up to Nando's and got out of the car. The paps was there smiling and waving. Niall and I held hands and waved.

Once we got in, we were put in a small table in the corner. 

"I love you Lei," Niall said nervously.

"I love you too Niall," I said with a smile. "Are you ok?" I asked

"Yeah, I'm fine, I need to ask you something," he said

"Go ahead," I said.

He got down on one knee.

"Leigh, I love you and this first year has been amazing, will you marry me?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------a/n's so this is like my first fanfic ever and i want to thank whoever has read this ;) you get that point cos youre damn cool :D also to this lovely person who is my first follower you go girl (I'm dedicating the next chapter to you :D it'll be long and exciting) but comment give me feed back and there will be some funny apperances by harry styles, liam payne, zayn malik, and louis the tommo tomlinson! BE EXCITED :D i'll write some stuff tom :D