Chapter Eight

One Month After Ellen

----------------------------

The sun shone brightly. I was in Gulf Shores on the beach. This was my first time wearing a bikini on a warm beach. El was with me, she wore a bikini showing off the tiniest bump, she looked like she drank a gallon of water, I was drinking a frozen strawberry lemonade which was wonderful. The girls and I took a break so we could relax and not have to deal with the tour life.

I had settled a date with Niall. September 1st which was 3 months away! We had everything ready except the dresses.

"El, lets go get dresses," I said. Dani, Pei, and Taylor were going to be my bridesmaids. Harry was dating Taylor Swift, Torrie became whiny and demanding and Harry couldn't deal with it. Taylor thought everything Harry did was so nice and she was one of my favorite singers so I easily became close to her.

"Okay, let's go," she said packing up her stuff. I put my cover up on and we walked back to the beach house we were renting. Dani and Pei went out to buy tourist things.

They were drinking chocolate milk whilst sitting on the counter when we walked in.

"Your body turns chocolate milk into pee, think about that," Pei said.

"I'm done," Dani said.

"We're going dress shopping, we have 1 hour to get ready," I said. Running to the shower.

I stood in the shower, thinking about life.

I got out and got ready. When I got out of the shower there were still 10 minutes so we just left early.

We drove to the store and we were taken care of.

"Hi ladies, I'm Caroline, I will be helping you today," a perky looking blonde said.

"Hello Caroline, I'm Leigh Hardt, I'm the bride," I smiled.

"I'm Eleanor, I'm the maid of honor," El said.

"I'm Danielle, bridesmaid," Dani gushed she loved being a bridesmaid.

"I'm Pierre, bridesmaid," she said.

"I'm Taylor, the last bridesmaid," she smiled.

"Well what colors did you and Niall have in mind?" Caroline asked.

"We are having a light pink and brown wedding and I'd like the girls to wear light pink please, and could the dresses be a little loose on the tummy area? El will be 4 months by then," I smiled.

"I'll be back, feel free to drink tea and cookies on the table," she smiled as she walked away.

About five minutes later, Caroline came back with these beautiful soft light pink dresses.

The girls tried them on, they were perfect. Then we got my dress it was everything I had imagined but better.

---------------------------------------------------------------

A/N so i'm so sorry for being a slow updater I've been doing something everyday since summer started....but i'm not going to show leigh's dress for a while but i'm having the bridesmaids dresses up now :D be excited and also no hate about taylor....this is made up and it'll work out in the end you'll see ;)

please comment, vote, ect and tell everyone about this story please it'd mean the world to me :)

I love you guys and thanks for reading :P

enjoy your day :D

love

cmh1dlove xx