Chapter Seven

"Hello girls," Ellen smiled as El and I sat on the couch.

"Hi Ellen!" We beamed.

"Let's cut to the chase here Leigh,"

"Okay Ellen," I giggled. A picture of Niall and I leaving the doctor's office came up on the screen.

"Where you at the doctor's because of a pregnancy?" She asked.

"No," I sighed, "I was at the doctor'a because I was born with a heart defect so I was there for my annual check up and Niall went with me."

"Well, is there anything exciting between you and Niall?" She asked.

"Yes, Niall proposed and I said yes!" I smiled.

The audience cheered.

"Eleanor, anything you want to share?" Ellen asked.

"I'm pregnant," she smiled.

The audience cheered again.

"So girls tell us how you deal with hate caused by your relationships with the boys?" She asked.

"I block haters and follow girls who show love," I smiled.

"It used to get to me, but then I realized not to care because I have someone who loves me so much, the hate doesn't sting," El smiled.

"This isn't a beauty contest, Eleanor," Ellen joked. The audience roared with laughter as El blushed.

"So what has been the best experience with the boys?" Ellen asked.

"The first concert," I said as the audience awed.

"The days where we just hang out and they're just 5 goofballs," El smiled, obviously happy to be here.

"Well, girls this is all the time we are able to have with you, have a nice time, now audience members look underneath your seats! There's One Direction tickets for tonight!" Ellen cried.

The audience screamed.

El and I waved and left.

A crew member took off our microphones and took a picture of us on my IPhone.

We were taken back to the dressing room.

"El, I have to use the water closet," I said.

"Okay, I'll put your stuff together," she said. Rubbing the bump she didn't have.

I walked to the bathroom.

"ARGGHH!" Ellen jumped out at me.

"WAHHH!" I screamed high pitched. I jumped and slipped on the floor. I started laughing hysterically.

El was crying laughing. Ellen hugged me.

"I'm sorry, I had too," she laughed.

"It's okay Ellen," I laughed. She left. I used the loo and El and I left.

It was time for Niall's concert.

I smiled. It would be a wonderful night, I could feel it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N: sorry for being a horrible updater lol i'm sooooo busy now lol which is good but i'm trying hard to update lol but i love y'all for sticking with me and please please keep telling your friends to follow me it'd mean the world to me guys! I love all of your stories and you guys mean the world since you're like my little group of fans here hahahaha i'm sorry i had too love yall and keep spreading word about me ;)

xx

Chloe