Epiolouge

5 YEARS LATER

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ready love?" My husbad called out. I looked in the mirror. I was married again and he respected Niall so much. It was 5 years ago today. I looked at my scar and I slid on my 2 wedding rings, Niall's and my new husband's. I was pregnant too and I had another baby after I got married 2 years ago. We had a baby girl named Jamie Niall, we took Niall's middle name and made it a girl version and gave her Niall's name as a middle name.  Niall would be extremely proud of how I made my life so much happier and he would approve of my new husbband. One Direction ended after Niall's death, it was too hard for the boys to cope without Niall. Liam went back to college and was a lawyer now and engaged to a girl he met  at school named Emily. Zayn and Peirre were married and had children, Little Mix was still together and Zayn went solo. Louis and El became models and El couldn't have anymore children after a miscarriage and it hurt her badly but she constantly watched our children, and Harry also got married and had a little girl and his wife was pregnant and he went solo and released an album each year, but didn't tour because it hurt him thinking of tour memories with Niall. I didn't listen to the voicemail yet but I was going to today. I saved it on my phone. 

"I'm ready love," I said grabbing my phone and the flowers I had for today. 

"I love you, thank you for falling in love with me," he said.

"I love you more and thank you for falling in love with me when I was a mess," I said.

He held my hand on the way to the cemetary. He stopped the car once we reached the spot. The paps were around, but I didn't care. 

"Tell Niall I said hi," my husband said.

"I will," I said getting out of the car. I closed the door and I felt my husband's green orbs watching me as I walked away. I felt lucky because I loved two men so much and one loved me so much he let me live and allowed me to fall in love again, and the other one is helping me live the life Niall wanted me to have. He helped me love again, looking at Delilah made me feel so guilty and angry. But now I loved that she was like Niall, she ate as much as he did and she had his blue eyes and she somehow got blonde hair even though Niall's was naturally brown and I had brown hair. She was in Kindergarten and was extremely smart and she loved to sing and act. Jamie was more like me, she had my hair and eyes. I hoped this new baby would be more like my husband.

I reached the grave that read "Horan" I felt my throat tighten.

"Hi Niall, I love you and thank you for always watching over me, I'm finally going to listen to the voicemail," I said pulling out my phone and I made my way to the voicemail.

I was ready. I sat down on the bench right next to Niall's grave. 

"Hey Leigh, if I know you well you're probally listening to this years after I'm gone, sitting next to my grave, I hope you're married again, and have more kids and a few more albums, I hope you don't feel guilty, you would have done the same and I would die of heartbreak if you left me and I feel it's only right you should live because there wouldn't be anything for me to live for if you left me, and I'm so sorry if you go or went through hell because of me, but I love you so much and you need to fall in love with again, I hope he realizes how special you are and I know how many "fans" are going to hate you but don't let it get to  you, they aren't true fans, and I hope you'll be okay, I love you so much and I hope you listen to this when you miss me, and I will always be watching over you, I love you so much Lei, well good bye I love you Lei and tell Delilah I love her, I love you Leigh Horan," the voicemail said. 

I was sobbing by the time I finished it. Oh my goodness, Niall knew what I needed to hear. I put the flowers in the vase and decided to return to the car to my loving husband and I knew Niall would be watching over us.

"You okay?" my husband asked.

"Yes, I feel so much better after listening to the voicemail," I said.

"You miss him," he said.

"I miss his physical presence yes, but he's always watching over me," I said.

"I can feel it sometimes," 

"Me too, he'd be over the moon I married you," I said.

"I'm glad you feel that way," 

"He would have wanted it," I said.

"I love you so much Leigh," he said.

"I love you so much more Harry," I said.

"Today is the 5 year anniversery of the death of One Direction's Niall Horan, so here's Little Things, which is dedicated to his wife, Leigh Horan-Styles," the radio DJ announced.

I heard Niall singing along like he did so many years ago to me.

"I love you Niall," I whispered.

Then our car drove off into the horizion.