Chapter 11

September 1, 2013

---------------------

I laid in bed it was 10:30. I would be a wife in five hours. Niall and I would be together for the rest of our lives.

"Leigh! Lou is here!" Dani said coming into my room happily. I got out of the bed as Lux came toddling in.

"Lei!" She babbled happily.

"Lux! My beautiful flower girl!" I said picking her up and spinning her around as she giggled. Then I saw Lou video taping us.

"Vine?" I asked even though I knew the answer.

"Haha you know it," she beamed at me.

"Oh just do my hair and my make up so I can get married," I sarcastically replied. Lou laughed and dragged me to the bathroom. Niall and I bought a house last month but he always slept at Harry's flat so tonight would be his first night in the house.

Lou washed my hair and made me wash my face, then I was ready to eat some lunch. I made a simple butty with crisps and a jacket potato. Then once I finshed Lou gave me a cuppa.

I was ready to go to the church and get married.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I do," I said.

"You may kiss the bride," the pastor said.

Then Niall's lips and my lips crashed and I felt my body burst with fireworks.

He felt them too, I could tell.

This was the boy I'd spend the rest of my life with and to be honest, I couldn't wait for that to happen.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a/n  

I apoligize tremendously for not updating but I've been having a difficult time lately so sorry. Then cory's passing upset me so i needed to write.

Comment and tell me what you think please! 

Again I'm terribly sorry and this story will get 1,000 times better now that the wedding is over some things will happpen and read to find out ;) i'll update soon loves :) have a brill-liam day :D (awful pun sorry)

-Chloe xx