Chapter 17

•••••••••5 Months Later•••••••••

I pondered wether or not to put my hair into a ponytail. I decided not to because it secretly drives Niall wild when I wear my hair down.

"Ready?" Niall called out to me.

"Yes," I said quickly spraying on hairspray. Then I walked into Delilah's nursery and picked her up and grabbed her diaper bag and my purse and walked to the car. Niall opened the door and took my bags whilst I put Delilah into her carseat. She had Niall's eyes and my hair colour. She was perfect and I still was gobsmacked I was a mum.

"Ready my fair lady?" Niall teased.

"Never," I joked.

"Get in the car loser, we're going shopping," Niall said imitating Mean Girls. I didn't know what to say so I just got in the car.

"And now let's listen to Leigh Hardt-Horan's newest single, which was cowritten with her husband, Niall Horan, let's give it up for Our Love," the DJ announced.

I took a photo of the radio.

"Tweeting this?" Niall asked.

"Duh," I scoffed.

"Twitterholic," Niall teased.

"Oh you know it," I said as we pulled up El's driveway. The sad thing is I was addicted to twitter, I followed all my fans back and direct messaged them. I took Niall's phone and did a follow spree and I make a lot of girls happy which is fun to do. I have the most amazing fans in the world.

"Hey!" El beamed as she opened her door. Louis was holding their baby girl, Corie. El took Delilah smiling.

"Thank you so much," I said.

"No problem," El beamed.

"Bye," I said.

"Hope everything goes well," El said.

"Thanks," I said making my way to the car.

We drove in silence. Niall took my hand and squeezed it gently. I closed my eyes for the rest of the ride.

"Here," Niall whispered.

I opened my eyes and sighed.

"Everything will be fine," Niall said.

"Let's get this over with," I grumbled.

"Okay," Niall said a little terrified. Hey when I grumble you should be a little terrified.