Chapter Six

"Wake up Lei! It's time for you to go to Ellen!" Niall shoutted.

"I'm awake!" I shoutted back. I pulled the green sundress and went to the car that El was in. She decided to go with me. My phone buzzed.

"This is Ellen, your stylist is ready," the text read.

"Okay! Thanks so much love! xx" I sent back.

"I'm nervous El!" I whispered.

"Don't be, you'll be lovely and be brilliant," she smiled brilliantly.

"Okay, El," I sighed. The boys had rehersals and Dani, Torie, and Pei all went sight seeing.

Flashback

The screams were deafening. Niall stood on the stage with the boys.

"You don't know oh-oh you're beautiful! That's what makes you beautiful!" they sang. The girls screamed and cheered.

"So it's question time!" Louis announced. 

"We heard Eleanor has a friend Niall likes. Is she here?" Harry read.

"Umm...nooo," Niall blushed.

"Yes," Zayn said.

"Where's El?" Louis asked. I felt a million girls point to us. Great. 

"Get up here," he said.

"Lei!" El called.

"Leigh come up here too," he told me and a body guard pulled me up.

"This is Leigh, El's best friend. Yes Niall does like her," Louis said and I heard it as it blared. Ohmigod I was going to kill Louis. Niall couldn't like me. I wasn't anything special I was just....Leigh and I liked him!

"Niall and I are just friends!" I squeaked turning red. Only El knew I liked him!

"She's right!" Niall said in a high voice, turning red. The audience awh'ed. 

"Fine Leigh likes Niall!" Louis shouted.

"N-n-noo!" I said.

"Fine!! I like Leigh!" Niall cried. The audience gasped. 

"Niall," I gasped.

"It's fine if you don't like me," he said with big eyes.

"Niall, I like you too!" I cried. He ran up to me and hugged me. Niall and I both liked eachother!

"We're here!" El cried. I got out.

"Leigh? Eleanor?" a woman asked.

"That's us!" I smiled.

"I'm Ellen's helper, Kara," she said taking us to our dressing room. The stylist CeCe washed our hair and blowdryed it. Another stylist, Kayla, helped CeCe.

"Ellen wants Eleanor to come on too," Kayla said. El was excited.

"FIVE MINUTES!" a crew member shouted. I put on the sundress and my wedges. We were ushered to our waiting place and were told to wait until Ellen called our ames.

"We're back from the break!" Ellen announced. El smilied and touched her stomach. She looked bloated. 

"So we have a very special person with us and her best friend which I'm pretty sure most of you know who they are!" she said in her American accent. The audience screamed.

"Leigh Hardt and Eleanor Calder!" she shouted. The audience screamed more. El and I walked out and the screams became higher and louder. I smiled feeling happy.

_____________________________________________________

a/n: hello my lovlies! sooo anywhooo I'm thinking about making a Harry fanfic! Thoughts? Please comment and vote! Tell yo wife and kids about my story! I love all of my followers and your stories make me smile cos they're so lovely well have a great day and keep reading! 

love,

cmh1dlove xx :D