Chapter 15

I stirred the honey in my cuppa and curled up with Niall on the couch as we watched the telly. I was huge and 9 months pregnant and I was due any day now. We had a nursery done and it was yellow, Niall and I were waiting until the birth to find out the gender. My CD sale went amazing and I had increased amount of followers on twitter. El had the baby and her and Louis were living in their flat but things were a lot stressful for them, Louis didn't want to get married but El did and that and the baby caused a strain on their relationship. Louis spent plenty of nights at Harry's nowadays and we were all convinced they'd break up soon but we didn't say anything.

My phone rang, it was El speak of the devil.

"El," I told Niall before I hit answer.

"El what's up?" I said. She was sobbing.

"Louis just broke up with me and he took all his stuff and he left me and Kayleigh," she sobbed.

"I'm so sorry," I gasped.

"Don't be we all saw it coming," she sighed.

"No we didn't," I tried to reassure her.

"I'm gonna go," she said hanging up.

"What's wrong?" Niall asked as I put my phone on my lap.

"Louis left El," I whispered.

"What?" Niall said flabbergasted.

"Yup," I said popping the p.

Niall and I sat in silence and he held my hand. I took his other hand and placed it on my stomach where our child was kicking and we looked at each other and smiled. Then he kissed me.

Then I felt like I peed my pants.

No.

"Niall," I whispered my eyes widening.

"What?" he said sitting up.

"My water broke," I whispered.

------------------------

a/n heey babes ilysm for reading this and if you enjoyed this and want an update please vote :) I will update each story as soon as the newest chapter gets two votes thank you :) also comment please give me feedback

xxxx

-Chloe