Insecure

-  Being insecure and having body issues is not something that will be resolved in a second, but wanting to eventually change your mindset about yourself or what you do is the first step to actually changing.

- Write a list of things that you like about yourself. Maybe things you just tolerate about yourself. When it comes to your own body remember to be grateful about the slightest thing. Without one thing about you you're body would. not work or be the same. They can be little things that make you confident or make you're life easier in anyway. Anything!  For example,  I think I have really big nails, so I focus on the positives and think how easy it is to paint them because of that! Write them down and look at the list everyday and add whenever you can. 

-Smile. Just do it. Trust me. Please. Not for others and not to seem "better looking". Smile for yourself, and smile because you want to. 

-Look at your self in the mirror every morning or night and repeat something positive like: I am beautiful/handsome/amazing. Say anything positive. Could be anything, I like to say that I am simply trying, and that's enough for me. 

- You are always going to be you, other people and how they look will never matter. They are them and you are you. Everyone is different, and the world would be disastrous if we all looked the same.