Me

Im really glad I get to help people even if it's in the smallest way. But sometimes I feel like im a fake. A fraud. Because I, the writer of this book can barely help myself. I have dealt with more than half of the subjects in this book but Yet here I am a bawling mess. I'm walking irony ladies and gentlemen. I hope you'll forgive, because as I write this I'm crying from probably 10 of the chapters I've written. I love you all, I now realize that. The reason? You're all reading this to get better. I don't care about reads and votes! Why would I? I don't get paid, no one knows I have this book, so no one to show off to or one up, and I'm not famous or popular on Wattpad so what? I care about you guys because all of you are probably struggling from at least one of these things in these chapters or know someone who is. Or are preparing for the future. That's why I love you. You guys care. And are trying trying to be better in some way. That's helps me learn about you. I'm sorry. I'm truly sorry though for being like this and i wish I could help more. How could I?

Im returning to this book proudly and excitedly, readers have helped and i adore and love you guys A LOT. This wattpad world has become a private and personal place that has help me go through so much. Please share with others, i want to help people who need it and cant find it.