Learning/Studying/Working from home

Sometimes doing work on your own can be tricky, especially if its something new or something you have never done before. Here are some ways to help understand certain subjects more and focus better. 

• Listen to classical and or instrumental music when studying on low to medium value. If you do not like classical music you can listen to the instrumental versions of your favorite songs. 

• Don't multitask while studying. As much as we want to get stuff quicker, if you are someone who is struggling with focusing or understanding material, multitasking will not help at all. 

• Make sure to get at least 8 hours of sleep, your body needs rest from even from the laziest of days. Your brain needs enough rest to function properly on its own without the aid of caffeine or adrenaline. 

• Write notes during lectures, reviews, or meetings. But don't write EVERYTHING. Just the important things or material you know you're going to forget. Write notes on what is physically presented, and what is said by presenters. Write your own thoughts and reactions and if you don't understand something write that down too for later research and or questions. 

• When typing, always use times new roman font. It's the fastest and easiest to read and memorize. 

• Never cram in information the night before. Pace yourself to study once a day or more with breaks in-between. 

• it's 50% more likely to remember something if you say it out loud instead of just reading it over in your head!n