Part Seven

Isaiah's POV

I was in a meeting with Cole. There had to be something important if he called me and set up a meeting right away. As of right now I am in the middle of nowhere and Ian was sitting in the car. He didn't need to know anything about Cole yet. I heard some tires flying on gravel and over sticks. Finally a black pick up truck pulled up and parked in front of me. And out stepped Cole and his Beta, Jerry.

"Isaiah, I got some news I needed to share with ou in person."

"What is it Cole?" Cole believed that I should be the alpha of my pack because Mica is still a child and doesn't belong in charge-ever, and I agree. Mica shouldn't be Alpha; he was too weak with his choices. Rogues feared our pack when his grandfather was in control, but when his father took over rogues were free to roam our lands. And after Mica's father died by a "surprise" rogue attack I guided him to believe that rogues should be killed no matter who they are. He follows close to what I have told him, but not fully. It annoys me that he doesn't believe that they are dangerous.

"We just found out that we may know where the pure blood girl is, but we also have been informed that Jedediah has also found her."

"Blast! Where is she?" Cole looked to his beta. Whenever his beta talked it was because of bad news.

"If she is dead so help me-"

"No she's alive alright, but sir...she...she's-"

"Well spit it out you mumbling fool!"

"She's your Alpha's mate." He said in a hushed voice.

"Come again?"

"Mica's mate is the pure blood we have been looking for." He said again, louder this time.

Mica's POV

I couldn't believe myself when she said she loved me. I was so happy. On the way back the pack house I didn't need music to cover the silence. It wasn't weird at all. Halfway there I gently grabbed Lex's hand and she let me hold it. I felt like I could conqueror the world right then and there and I was on- no I was above cloud 9. She loved me, which in turn meant that she trusted me right? I mean I wouldn't have said I love you to her if I didn't think I trusted her. When we finally got back to the pack house I turned the car off and just sat there. Lex sat next to me and held my hand.

"Did you want to come with me to go talk to the man we saw earlier this morning?" I asked as I looked at her.

"What are we going to do?"

"Just ask him what he knows. Maybe find information about pure bloods. I mean I can't ask anyone-" I paused. I could ask someone, or more likely Lex could ask someone.

"You know what, maybe you could ask someone about pure bloods."

"Who?" She asked as her face was covered with confusion.

"Here come on. I'll show you." I said as I opened my door. She got out hers and we shut the doors simultaneously. I held out my hand and she took it as I led her to the house and through it to the library.

"Ashleigh! Are you in here?" I said as I opened the door. From around some piles of books popped out an older lady, one of the oldest ladies in our pack. She had black hair and one blue eye and one green. Most of the pup's in our pack were scared of her, but she didn't mind. Half the time she couldn't hear them anyway, or she chose not to hear them.

"Yes Alpha?" She had a cute little voice and a wondrous outlook on everything in life.

"Ashleigh, can you help my mate and I. We need you to help us find out information on pure bloods."