Part fourteen

Lex's POV

I looked at her as she entered the room. She had something in her hands that looked like a book.

"Kat, why are you here?" I asked as she walked passed me. I gently rested my hand on her shoulder and was surprised when I heard a deep growl leave Chases lips. Mica was in front of me within seconds and he blocked my view.

"Let me make this clear boy, you do not growl or threaten my mate."

"Then tell her not to touch what is mine." It was Chase that spoke, but it didn't sound like him exactly. My guess was it was his wolf that was surprised that I had stopped Kat from going to him. I looked around Mica and saw  Chase about to get out of bed.

"Chase, stay in bed, your still hurt." I said as I walked around Mica and was stopped at an arms length from Mica. I looked back at Mica and warned him with a glare. Yes I was his mate, yes I trusted him, and yes I understood he only did that out of fear, but I also didn't want to be told what to do just yet.

"His wolf is in control. Let Kat talk to him, okay." His words were meant to be a question but they almost came out as an order. I sighed, he was right, Kat was going to be the only one that could calm his wolf down and keep him from getting hurt anymore. I turned to Kat and nodded my head towards Chase and she looked at him with a sort of mystery in her eyes and a deep emotion I didn't understand.  She stepped closer to him and then quickly turned and handed me the book that I had forgotten about the moment she walked in.

"Missy said you would need this. Or was it Ashleigh?" The last bit she said off to the side, but the whole sentence seemed like she was in a haze. I took the book and Mica rested his hand on my shoulder and walked us out of the room. I looked down at the book, and read the cover. Well, more like looked over the cover. It only had one word on the deep red cover. the word was in  Purblood but after a moment of looking at it I saw the words form into something I understood. The one single word on the cover wrote out the simple word, "Diary". I let the book hang in my hand as I leaned into Mica. He looked at me as I did and I could feel him smile as he wrapped his arm around me. We walked all the way to our room and once we got it Mica shut the door and as I set the book down I heard him lock the door. I turned to him and he had already made his way over to me. I was about to ask him why he locked the door, but I took in the air around me and I could smell his lust coating the air. He reached out and wrapped me tightly in his arms and berried his nose in my hair, taking a deep breath as he did and I smiled as I felt warm. I wrapped my arms around him and I took in his sent.

"I thought I was going to loose you today, Lex. It scared me so much to think that my mate would be gone. That I would never be able to hold you again, or smell you when you would sneak up on me. I don't think I could of lived without you next to me. Sleep would of been torture without you by me. I need you more then the air I breath." He paused and berried his head in the crook of my neck and started to suck on my mark. I sighed at the pleasure that flowed through me at the moment. I held him closer. He shifted his arms so that he could pick me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist as he walked us to the bed. His lips traveled up my neck and passed my jaw. He kissed my eyes, my nose, both of my cheeks and then he kissed my lips with more passion then necessary as he layed on top of me. I kissed back and ran my fingers through his hair, curling it in my fingers, most likely making knots form in it. His hands traveled down my sides reaching for the hem of my shirt. At that moment the world could of gone into WW III and I wouldn't of cared. I needed this, and until I felt his hand on my bare stomach reaching under my shirt I didn't know how I could of gone so long without him doing this to me. I wanted-no I needed this. I laid there under his warm body enjoying every tingle I got from his touch, every kiss he so hungrily gave me, and every moan he made when I touched his bare chest to remove the thin layer of fabric that seemed to annoy me for just being over him. He pulled away from me so I could take the stupid shirt off, and as he leaned down again he whispered into my ear as I felt his hands find the hem of my pants.