Part 19

Mica's POV

"What do you mean she's gone?" I just got back from my run and I see Cody standing at the door staring off into space. When I asked him what was wrong all he said was, 'She's gone.'

"Mica, What's wrong?" I turned around to see my sister with my niece in tow.

"Cody, you are going to tell me what you mean, NOW." I could see him cower in fear.

"I'm sorry sir, I tried to stop her but, but, it wasn't Lex who I was talking to. It couldn't have been. Lex doesn't have that kind of authority over us, not like that. Her wolf was in control." Lex's wolf was in control? Was it safe? Had it grown fully? Without warning howls could be heard from outside. I quickly exited the house and saw the black rogue  wolf outside of the shed. What surprised me, no what angered me, was Lex being dragged away by the creature. My wolf paced back and forth in my mind. He was confused. Why did she go to speak with it?

"Lex!" I yelled trying to get her attention. She looked at me. She wasn't scared, she wasn't even afraid. The look that I saw was a hesitant look, as if she wanted to come to me but thought against it. The creature soon dragged her out of my view. Why was I still standing here. With quick steps I ran towards her. Each step I became closer and closer to her and she kept letting herself be dragged away. My steps faultered for a moment. If Lex's wolf was out and able to take control, why would she let Lex get taken away? What caused her to let this creature take her away from her mate? Suddenly a horrible thought crossed my mind. I tried to run after her but my wolf somehow stopped me. He just sat there patiently.

'What are you doing?" I wanted to yell at him. He was confused not moments ago and now he seemed, content? He did not answer but mearly took control of my body and guided me back to the house. I fought tooth and nail to get control again. I had to go save Lex! I had to go after them. There was no way she went willingly. What could have caused her to not come to me? Had he threatened her, was that why she was doing this. I felt my body sit down. I was back in my office.

'What is wrong with you? Our mate, your mate, is in the hands of a deadly creature and you want me to go back to work on something that at this point is meaningless! Are you insane?'

'She knows what she is doing.' That was his only reply as he continued to control my body. I am angered by this. I cannot believe he is doing this.
He controlled my body for hours, until the sun was setting. When he finally relinquished my body I ran from my home and into the woods. She was gone. I couldn't even pick up her sent. A deep howl came from my lungs. I was going to find her, even if it's the last thing I do.

***

And with that my dear readers I give you the ending chapter to Rogue and Alpha. The next book will be coming, but don't expect it soon. When I start posting the book I will let you all know

Comment about the ending. Are you angered? Excited? Frustrated?

Vote

Share

Love you all!! :)