part Ten

Just a future note to all readers, I love comments but am not a huge fan of swearing in the comments. Please refrain from swearing. If you would like to express your anger towards a said character, please feel free to use descriptive words and let us see how good a writer you are. Thanks!

Isaiah's POV

"YOU IDIOTS!!" I yelled as I looked to the two men that stood in front of me.

"Sir, we were attacked," One said with a quiet voice, afraid of me and what I would do.

"Then  you should be able to tell me who attacked you! But no! You say you were attacked from behind." I snapped my fingers and the two men at the door walked in and grabbed the two idiots who let my prize pet get away. They watched me with fear. I loved that look in their eye's, it is what fed my energy. I took a step around my desk with my silver dagger in hand. the hilt of the knife was coated in copper and leather, so I had no chance in touching the silver. They looked at it.

"Inny minny miney Moe." I said as I played with the knife moving it in between the two. It landed on the one to my left. With no hesitation I jabbed the knife deep into his gut and pulled up, his eye's looked shocked and flooded with tears as they went blank. The guy next to him started to struggle against his hold as his friend dropped to the round.

"I-It w-won'-n't ha-appe-en again, I-I promise." I smiled. and placed my hand on his cheek. he flinched slightly.

"I know it won't." I cooed at him as I saw hope in his eye's as it changed to shock as I stabbed him in the gut, in the same spot as I did his friend. The life left him faster then his friend. I pulled my knife out and watched as he dropped to the ground. I turned around and whiped off the blade.

"Clean up this mess, and after your done with that, go find me Avery, I have something special in store for her." I said as I heard a resounding 'Yes sir' come from behind me. If Avery thought she could escape from me she had another thing in store for her. Now I knew who her daughter was I could use that as an advantage, as soon as I get rid of Mica, that is. I smiled to myself as a plan evolved in my mind. This was going to be as fun as it was working with the rogues to kill my alpha.

Mica's POV

Memory lane

It was a cold day, and my uncle was lecturing me on how I was acting.

"Mica, are you even listening to me?" he asked as he waved his hand in front of my face.

"Yes, you were scolding me for showing off at school. I know 'An alpha should be discrete and not show humans that they are more powerful, or other wise people will start to question and start to research what makes us different,' so on and so forth. Yes I understand uncle, I didn't mean to. It's just that stupid rogue that has is family passing through was bothering me today." I sat up and looked him in the eye.

"Isaiah says they have no place here, why does my father let them stay here?" I asked wondering why my fathers own beta would think his alpha's choices were wrong.

"Isaiah was raised to hate anything different, and your father see's the good in people when others can't. A rogue is just a wolf with no pack. Just give him-" My uncle stopped mid sentence and then his face went blank. A deep growl bellowed from his mouth as he fell to his knee's.

"Uncle what's wrong?" I asked as I stood by him. I knelt down and shook him.

"Rogues, in the woods." I looked at him confused.

"What's wrong?" He quickly stood up and looked to the door as he took one step he turned around and looked at me.

"Stay here, do not leave this house, unless I or your father-" he stopped at the word father and ran out of the house. I looked confused, but I listened to my uncle. he knew what was best, and at that moment I didn't want to defy his orders under any circumstance. I waited, and waited and waited. It was getting dark out before I heard a group of people coming out of the woods, I quickly fled the house and ran to them. It was my uncle, and my fathers beta along with some of the fighters that had gone to make the rounds to make sure no other packs have moved in on our territory. My uncle was limping and Isaiah looked scratched and battered, so did the other men. The wounds looked like they would last a while.