Part Fifteen

Mica's POV

It's been two weeks sense we rescued Lex from Jedediah and his men. Jedediah was now gone, so we didn't have to worry about him anymore. In the first week after we had locked Isaiah up and saved Lex and the young wolf Chase many wolves-rogue or not- tried to come after her. My jail is full of them. I haven't let Lex out of my sight, Exavier's, or Evans. Most Alpha mates would be causous on leaving their mate alone with another male, but Exavier is human and much older then her, plus I think he has his eye on someone else, and Evan, well he doesn't see her like that. 

I was in my office when someone knocked on my door and broke my train of thought.

"Enter." I said as I looked up from the paperwork that I was meant to be working on. You would think that this alpha would have the paperwork down by now, but there are still some times that I wish my dad was still here to help me. 

"Alpha, Exavier needs to see you in the shed." My third in command said as he opened the door. 

"Did he say any reason why he wanted to see me Cody?" I asked wondering why the human wanted me. I told him not to call me unless it was urgent. I liked him don't get me wrong, but after he told me that he killed a rogue on my land when I wasn't paying attention, well lets just say the only reason I didn't kill him for bad mouthing me is because Lex stood in between us with her hands on my chest telling me that it was a good thing that he did that. I was angry and wanted him dead, but I had forgotten that he wasn't a wolf and that he didn't have to listen to what I told him, or even have to respect me like my pack members had to. 

"I think he said it had something to do with you know who." Cody said as he followed me out. I quickened my pace. I didn't want to kill Isaiah yet. He still held some information that I wanted out of him and he was being a real pain in the- 

"Mica where are you headed?" It was Lex who broke my thoughts and I was just fine with that. I turned to face my mate and smiled. 

"Exavier needs me  right now so I am going to go help him." I said trying to quickly explain this before I knew she would draw me away from my task at hand because she always seemed to do that no matter how hard she didn't try.

"I want to come with you." She said. I understand why too. I hadn't let her go outside without me or without anyone else and she was itching to be with me and be outside at the same time, even if that meant that she would only be out for a few moments and then go down into a dark and smelly place. I held out my hand and she quickly walked over to me and grabbed it. I turned back around and headed towards the door.

"So what does Exavier need?" She asked. I knew she just wanted to know out of curiosity, but some things I still didn't want her to know. 

"He said something about ending this insanity with Isaiah, but I'm not quite sure what he means." I looked at Cody and wondered just what he meant by that. I didn't say anything else as we entered the building. The door wasn't big enough for two people to go through, but the hallway was. In fact the space between the cells was big enough to fit three people. I and Cody stood on either side of Lex as we walked down the hallway. Lex hadn't seen how many people had been after her until now. I didn't let her see any of them, and now she was going to see them all at once. I watched her as some rushed to the edge of their cells and reached out for her with yellow eyes and claws extended. Some dog whistled at her and part of me wanted to rip their heads off for even looking at her. Some of them scared her enough that she would jump into my arms. Though I enjoyed her closeness, I didn't like how I got it. Some of them after her reaction I would growl at, others I just needed to flash my Alpha eyes, yet some still didn't fear me and kept at it. 

"Lex, you know you can tell them to stop." We all looked at Exavior at the end of the hall. He was about ten feet from us now. We all looked at him, hoping he would explain what he meant. 

"What do you mean?" Lex asked as we got closer to him. 

"I mean their alpha can tell them to do something and they have to listen right? So when a True full blooded alpha, or Luna, tell them something they have no other choice but to listen. Your orders go above an alphas.

***

Sorry it's short, but it's still here for you. I have been working on some hidden stories that I want to get on here later. I also have been working for most of the days this summer. Hopefully when school starts back up I can write some more. Sorry guys. Enjoy what I have here for you. 

Comment

Share

Vote 

Love you all! :)