Chapter the Tenth Say Wha?

Hello! This is piano dreams here. I got logged out of my old account(Tafe41102), and had been writing My Dream Banquet on it. Chapters nine and below are included on that old account, so please, before you read this, read My Dream Banquet. Thank you so much! Btw, please comment if you like something.:)

"Rayyyyymaaaa..." A voice echoed into Rayma's Raoolish slumber.
"Tacos..." The voice bribed when the princess failed to move.
"Say wha?" Rayma jerked herself out of her dreamy realm. She actually almost succeeded in jerking herself out of the Raool realm, which one can do if they jerk them self awake too hard. Not that I have ever accomplished this feat.
"What's a taco?" Rayma asked as her eyes cut open.
"I don't know." Rayan, the "voice", exclaimed.
"Heyyy pal," Rayma's ocean red eyes suddenly widened until they were two, deep cherry pits. Really. It wasn't a pretty sight. "That's been happening to me a lot, too."
"Saying tacos?"
"No."
"Bad hair days?"
"No!"
"Fuzzy dice?"
"NO!"
"One last guess for me... Flannel Friday?"
"I won't even bother saying 'no'." The princess sniffed. "It's too hard."
"But you just said it."
"That's not the point!"
"Wait a seccy," Rayan's face contorted into a confuzzled expression. "What were we just talking about?"
"Fuzzy dice?" Rayma's lady's maid offered as she stomped into the room. Unfortunately, she was a bit too pleasantly plump to be stomping on fragile concrete floors, and the concrete broke just a bit.
"Uh oh." The trio chorused in unison.
And uh oh indeed.
The floor heaved once, then twice, and no before you ask, not three times, and then threw up. By that I mean it collapsed and landed on the next level of the palace.
I don't know if you've ever had an experience such as this, but let me tell you that you could have some very strange thoughts fly through your mind. For example,
The lady's maid: "Did I leave the kettle on?"
Rayma: "Fuzzy dice!"
Rayan: "Oh no! Rayma's breathing! She must be dead!"
And she was. Probably. In some parallel dimension.
Rayma was the first to gallop up.
"Team?" She uttered cautiously. "Where are you?"
She peered through the fluffy rubble of concrete.
"Rayma..." A voice croaked.
"Rayan?" Rayma shouted gleefully.
"Rayma," the queen said, appearing suddenly in the doorway. "A princess doesn't shout."
But Rayma didn't care. She suddenly knew what could've happened. Rayan could've died. She'd be all alone. And she wouldn't be able to tell him that-
"I stole your first birthday present! Rayma sobbed in the direction of 'Rayan's' voice.
"Rayma," the queen sighed impatiently as she daintily stepped across a bit of concrete. "A princess doesn't sob."
"Awww shut up!" Rayma's teeth spoke.
"Rayma?" The voice cracked. "Did you honestly think I was Rayan?"
"Darn it!" Rayma seethed. "You're alive!" Her lady's maid flung the rubble trapping her off and stumble to her talons.
"Yep."
"Rayma, a princess doesn't-"
"Is he alive?" Rayma demanded.
"Nah." The lady's maid replied. "I can tell that he's breathing, so he's probably dead."
"No I'm not." And indignant voice replied.
"Darn it!" The lady's maid cursed over her breath. "I thought I'd finally gotten rid of you!"
"Ladies!" The queen whapped angrily. "Let's get to the important task at hand!"
Rayan looked mortified at being called a lady, but Rayma was quite proud of it. Her mother often called her a man.
"Lady's maid," the queen clapped her paws. "Get the butlers to clean up this little accident. Rayan, escort Rayma to her suite and help her choose her outfit."
The three 'ladies' just stared at her.
"Chop chop!" The angered royal stamped her foot, thankfully only creating a minor crack in the concrete. " We have precisely five hours, twenty malooshian minutes, and 272,828 seconds to get ready for Rayma and Sir Ra's picnic!"
So the girls were forced to comply.