Chapter the Thirteenth RAYMA!!!!!

"Rayma!!!!!!" Rayan skidded down the staircase.
The princess paused, one foot precariously held in the air in an attempt to set it on a stair.
"Yes my dear fluffy boy?" She kicked herself in the tail and tale. "I mean, ahem, what do you want, Knight what's your name?" She cheered. Good 'ol Ra would be so proud!
Rayan scrunched up his currently pinkish purple scaly face, and wiggled his ears. (This is an ancient Raoolian custom done when one is confused as said in the ancient Raoolian encyclopedia.)
"Perhaps we can have one a those discussions about deep discussions in your suite?" He winked.
"I supoooooose so." Rayma drawled.
In an effort to talk to her BFF as soon as possible, the princess bounded up the stairs like a puppy dog.
"Humph," Rayan humphed. "That's funny, I thought there were three, not four stairs."
They glided to her royal suite and glumped down onto a comfy bean bag shaped like a pig.
"Anyways," Rayan spoke once they were settled. "I'm so proud of you for walking up those stairs all by your self!"
Rayma just flipped her second best feature( her fire engine blue hair remember!) and grinned a grinny grin.
"Sooooo," Rayan squealed. "How'd the date go? Gimme all the detes!"
Rayma composed a starry eyed look on her little face.
"Dreamy."
Rayan swallowed once. Then twice. Then four times( no not three).
"Be calm be happy. She's happy= you're happy." He reasoned in his head.
"I -a-m -s-o -h-a-p-p-y-." He spoke in an emotional computer automated voice.
"Me toooooo!" Rayma shrieked.
"RAYMA!" The queen shrieked from three floors below on her royal throne. "A princess doesn't shriek."
"Jeeze," Rayan jeezed. "Why do your parents sit on those thrones all day? They must get terrible butt aches!"
"They do," Rayma replied. "Those thrones are made out of cheap 24 karat gold."
"Cheap." Rayan agreed. If he and Rayma ever got married, he would give her the comfiest throne in the entire Raoolian realm.
A tear sped down his heart as he realized he no longer said 'when' they got married, but 'if'. Sir Ra had started winning his girl's big heart.
Rayma started crying quietly.
"My Rayma sense is tooongling," Rayan whispered. "What's wrong my dearest friend?"
"I...I..." Rayma stopped. "It's a bit detailed and deep so I'm not aloud to tell you."
"Aha," Rayan exhaled in relief as he realized a way around this predicament. "But you can have a conversation with me about a deep conversation you will have with Sir Ra!"
"Good point my pony," she sniffed. "I don't want to be a queen." Rayan didn't screech or gasp or swoon or throw up another egg salad sandwich or anything. He just nodded for her to continue her sad tale.
"If I'm queen, I'd have to sit in that dreadfully gold throne room all day long and on that dreadfully gold throne too," Rayma began. "I'd have to make big parties and buy new utensils and order around servants and... and...oh the horror!"
"What would you like to do instead, Rayma?" Rayan asked gently.
"I want to design clothes in my own boutique that's also a huge restaurant that I'm the top chef of. Oh," she added. "And to live in a modest fifty room house with Sir Ra."
"And why do you want this life?" Rayan softly pressed.
"Because I want to bring people the joy I get from eating banquets and wearing amazing clothes." She sobbed.
Rayan looked at her like she was the most beautifullest princess in the whole world. (Well he thought she was!)
"That was beautiful," he whispered. "You must tell Sir Ra!"
"BEEP BEEP BEEP!" The intercom suddenly sprung to life for the whole palace.
"Important message! ALERT! Important message!" It continued.
The two teens looked at eachother and yelled to the intercom, "GET ON WITH IT!"
"Fine fine." It replied.
"Princess Rayma and Sir Ra will be having a special breakfast tomorrow by themselves in the library. I repeat-"
"You don't need to repeat!" Rayma flung a dolly at the intercom.
"Fine fine." It sighed. "Intercom- over and out."
"This is it!" Rayan said excitedly. "This is your chance to tell him how you feel about your future life!"
They jumped up, and danced around the room.
"You know what," Rayma shouted as they swung in circles. "I should invite Ra for a hunt as well tomorrow!"
"INTERCOM!" Rayan called.
"Yes?" It was quite bored with this nonsense.
"Invited Sir Ra to a hunt with Rayma tomorrow in the afternoon!"
"Fine fine." It relayed the message. "Anything else for your majesties?" It mocked.
"Yes," Rayma cheered. "Two glasses of sparkling juice please!"
"Oh come on!"
That poor intercom.