Chapter the Eleventh Keys to My Heart

"Bustle, bustle, bustle," the lady's maid trilled. "Gotta hustle, hustle,
hustle!" She finished her five movement opera with a definite harumph!
"That's a special song," a Raoolian butler commented as he passed the lady's maid in the tight corridor. "Ouch!" He pecked at his feathers in pain as his tail was jabbed into the spiky wall.
"Perfect!" The happy maid chortled. "That would make the perfect ending!"
The wounded butler continued walking as he glared in depression at the maid.
"By the way," she stopped him with her pleasantly plump voice. "Go clean up the mess those two puppies made." And with that, she set off through the palace singing;
'Bustle, bustle, bustle. Gotta hustle, hustle, hustle! Ouch!'
Now, the poor butler had no idea that the 'two puppies' were actually Rayma and Rayan, so he spent the rest of his life lazily searching for two puppies that had had an accident.
Meanwhile...
"Rayan my boy," Rayma plumped in exhaustion as they clambered up the second stair. "Carry yer ol' granny!"
So he scooped her up, and sprinted up the three stair staircase.
"That's funny," Rayan paused before entering Rayma's room. "I thought that staircase was much longer."
"Rayan," Rayma yawned with her fangs outstretched. "Sometimes you do bore me, my man."
"Right, I really need to stop having these deep conversations my, er, lady?"
"Oh shut up!" Rayma screeched in a sudden British accent. "Oops. I forgot I was trying to be nice."
Her eyes started to fire.
"Oh Rayan! WhatamI ever goin' to do?"
"Whadoya mean my, er, princess?"
"Well," she plopped down on her stiff sand bed, patting it in indication for him to join her. "Sir Ra thinks that I should be a little kinder to people, that's how a queen acts."
Rayan looked quite uncomfortable for a mono(no not milli) second.
"Ummm, Rayma?" He chirped.
"Yes Lad?"
"Sir Ra has spoken to me," he drew in a shuddering breath of fire. (What manly knight breathes in air?) "and he thinks that I must stop having these deep conversations with you."
"But why my little egg shell?" She pouted in return.
"Because that's what significant others are supposed to do with you, not your best buddy ol' pal." The knight explained miserably.
"Oh." Rayma sniffed some snot." Well how bout we have a conversation about a deep conversation I can have with Sir Ra?"
"Excellent idea!!" Rayan shouted with glee. "Wait, what kinda conversation could that be?"
"I don't know," Rayma snorted truthfully. "That man is really quite dense!"
The two friends giggled for half an hour.
"Oh I know!" Rayma gasped for fire breath. "How do I give him the keys to my heart?"
"Now that's deep." Rayan sighed. He supposed that he would have to be the love advice in this love triangle. Pity. "Take him on many dates, show him things you love."
"Now that's a plan sam!"
"Who's Sam?"
"How am I supposed to know?"
"True dat man." Rayan concluded.
"Hunting." Rayma said suddenly. "I'd like to take him hunting."
"Now that's a plan Sam!" Rayan clapped with glee. "Now let's get you ready for the picnic!"
Together they flung the football field wide closet open.
Rayma's eyes suddenly popped in confuzzlement.
"Who's Sam?"
"How am I supposed to know?!"