Chapter the Thirtttttttttttttyth: A Toast to Remember

Rayan was sprinting. The power of his legs was sending him shooting like a shootin' tootin' star through the forest. No longer was he wasting time walking; no. It was time to find Rayma. He needed to... RIGHT NOW!

   Unfortunately, watching someone run isn't very interesting, especially to the short attention-spans of the audience. To make a short story long (as the baids and mutlers of Raool like to say), the audience was quite bored.

  "Ugh," grumbled Lord Voldemort.

  Tom Riddle glanced side ways at him. "You mean 'pug', right?"

  "No," Voldemort sighed. "I mean ugh. Old Ray Ray down there is taking awfully long to run one hundred miles of thick forest."

  "Sheesh!" wheezed Rayan. "I'm doing the best I can."

  Herbertman snorted as he plucked at a daisy. "If that's the best you can do... well then..."

  But he couldn't come up with a good enough insult. (That's the problem with Irish men.)

  And, as Rayan huffed and puffed along, the Queen and the Lady's Maid frolicked through a field of sunflowers, Ra jump-roped over a stream (falling, undignified, on his very raw Ra bottom), Magnolia watched in disdain.

  "This is really quite boring," she growled.

  "EXCUSE ME?" CRIED THE DISEMBODIED VOICE, QUITE OFFENDED.

  Rayma stared at her,  a miserable expression on her currently periwinkle-colored face. "Then how 'bout you just leave?"

  Magnolia glanced at her little captive. An evil smile creeped onto her lips like a Raoolian grape vine. "Aha," she said.

  "Aha?" whispered Donald Trump. "What's that supposed to mean?"

  "It means," smirked Magnolia, "aha!"

  Rayma rolled her nose (as was the fashion in Raool at the time). Magnolia wrinkled her nose in outrage.

  "Don't you roll your nose at me, girl!" she snarled. "And, just for your information, I was about to do something nasty to the contestants (including your precious Ra Ra and Ray Ray), but now I'm going to do something utterly evil!"

   "Oh really?" Rayma raised her eyebrows, yawning.

   "Yes really!" screeched Magnolia, and she raised her pinchers into the air.

    "Aheeeee oh ha haaaaaaaa!"

  Rayma's skeptical looked flashed to one of concern. "You can do Raoolian magic?!"

  The audience craned their necks to see what Magnolia had conjured up. They were quite disappointed with a meager mouse trotted out of the shadows.

  "Er... yes?" Magnolia's face grew bright yellow.

  Laughing, Rayma and the audience stared at the little mouse.

  "Ain't he, like, totes my hyenas adorbs!" Rayma crowed.

  Anger flashed across the crustacean's face. "You're laughing, huh? We'll see about that!" (Which of course made no grammatical sense at all.)

  Raising her giant pinchers once more, she tried again, this time much louder. "AHEEEEEEE OH HA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

  Blue, green, yellow, and pink smoke sprung into the air, causing everyone to cough viciously. Screams filled the air as hair was pulled out of placed by a sudden violent wind that swept through the room. It was quite sometime before anyone could open their eyes again, as the smoke stung and bit at their poor little balls of eyes.