1: I Found Her

"Hey guys! Rin here. First time writing a fanfic but it's not my first time writing, so I hope you'll stay with me and I hope this'll be good! :) "

Seventeen's Place

The eldest one slams the laptop on the table and jolts everyone to attention. A picture of the group's maknae being pulled along by a girl is in the centre of the article, with the title in bold red: "Noona fan drags rookie group Seventeen's Dino by the hand! Sasaeng or girlfriend?".

'We don't need a scandal just 6 months after debut!'

'Hyung-'

'Don't you know how much Seventeen means to all of us, Dino? How could you be so selfish?'

'Hyung-'

'Just stop.'

The boys had never seen their playful leader like this before and everyone was too surprised to defend their maknae. For the first time the dining room was filled with a tensed silence as the eleven boys watched the eldest and youngest argue.

'Hyung! Please, just-'

'Go to your room Dino. You don't know how much trouble this will bring for a rookie group like us. You just don't understand! I can't believe-'

'Cheol, I think you should at least let Dino explain. You haven't let him speak a word since we returned home,' a boy with long hair and a feminine face finally speaks up.

Dino snaps his head to look at Jeonghan gratefully but the boy just averts his eyes away.

It was true, and Seungcheol looks guilty for a moment before giving in. 'Fine. I give you 1 minute to explain this, Dino..'

Everyone's eyes turn towards the maknae, slightly pleading and slightly hopeful, most likely wishing that Dino had a good explanation that could save their reputation and from their fuming leader.

'I knew her from before, hyung,' Dino says quietly. Seungcheol's glare at the ground intensifies. The other boys squirm uncomfortably and even pink haired Woozi winces at the atmosphere.

Don't you know how the media works in our world? They'll make anything up to ruin our reputation for 'news'. What do you want us to say now, Lee Chan? Your girlfriend? You always bring trouble instead of helping out, Lee Chan, forever with your little kid problems-'

'Hyung, stop,' Seungkwan voices up, noticing Dino starting to tear up when Seungcheol words start to get bitter.

Hansol also whispers, averting his eyes. 'Yea hyung, I think you went a bit too far.'

The dorm is silence again, until Seungcheol roughly pulls out a chair and sits facing away from the boys. No one speaks, but all the boys can tell that their leader is sobbing quietly. Despite the harsh words, they knew, after all, Seungcheol was hardly an adult himself, and having to handle and protect all of them under so much pressure wasn't an easy task. The boys also knew that Seungcheol was now feeling guilty- he meant none of the words he said to Dino. Dino was still young, and Seungcheol knew it wasn't his fault at all.

Dino is the only one standing still, fists clenched so tightly that his knuckles were white.

'I'm not useless hyung! I help out!' The little boy is crying now, tears soaking his pratice t-shirt. He takes a deep breath before speaking: 'That girl is Lee Rin! She's my real noona! Mirrin is my Lee Rin noona! I finally found her hyung, I finally found her...'

All heads turn to face Dino now, some confused, some guilty, some smiling.

But then Seungcheol stands up so quickly that his chair topples over and he strides towards Dino. Seungkwan, Hoshi, and Woozi get up quickly and try to pull Seungcheol back, but he just pushes past them. Dino looks up at Seungcheol.

'Hyung, you can't...I finally found her...' Dino's tears are running unstoppably now, but the eldest interupts, whispering 'Sorry' and pulling Dino in for a hug.

It was music that brought them all together. Even her.

______________________

"So that was the first chapter, It'll get more interesting next chapter, promise! We just started out getting Seventeen's point of view but we'll soon switch to our main girl's POV, because, duh, everyone only likes the parts where they can imagine they are that main girl, right? ^-^

Question of the chapter: Who are your biases?"

'hearteu hearteu'~ Rin