7: Confused Feelings

Mirrin's POV

"Liking whatchu see?" Wonwoo wriggles his eyebrows in my face, coming way too close for this early in the morning.

I stumble a step back, trying to get out of the way before it's too obvious I'm flustered.

"What happened to you, emo boy?" I try to sound brave and unaffected, although I'm clearly flustered having a gazillion teenage boys around me this early in the morning.

Someone starts laughing way too loudly and I look over to see a short pink-coloured hair boy who's cackling his heart out.

"E-emo b-b-boy!! HAHAHAHAHA!! She ca-called you e-mo boy!!"

Everyone else starts chuckling and Wonwoo, surprisingly, fake pouts then gives me a lopsided grin. Maybe he really had a bad day yesterday, but his sudden change in attitude might take a little bit to get used to. One moment he's this quiet, frustrated guy, and the next he's this friendly lopsided-smiling guy. I guess its true when they say first impressions count.

I grin back then turn to face the army of boys that have now amassed in front of me with sleepy eyes and bed hair. But seriously, bed hair! I look like a witch with bed hair and there they are, standing in front of me with perfect bed hair. How do you even get perfect bed hair??

"Annyeonghaseyo! We are Seventeen! Say the name, Seventeen!" most of the boys suddenly shout and bow together. I jump slightly at the sudden slightly-too-loud greeting and some of them chuckle.

"You're cute~" one of the boys I met yesterday wink at me. I feel attacked. Oh right, only one of them was being flirty yesterday. Seungcheol.

"Hyungggg!!!" Some of the groan, and I laugh to cover up the flusteredness.

I don't quite get this group thing, but I'm guessing they dance or something, considering yesterday's meeting.

"Hi everyone, I'm Mi-" I start.

"Mirrin! We know. We've heard a lot about you already," a long-haired one smiles gently. He's so pretty I swear I would've thought he was a girl if not for his voice. "I'm Seventeen's 1004 angel, Jeonghan."

"Heard...a lot?" I ask.

"Mmmhmm," he says, "And we really should introduce ourselves to you individually, but we kinda have to rush to practice."

"Practice?"

"Yup, dance practice," Hoshi chimes in, doing a wiggle.

I laugh a bit too loudly.

"Okay okay, stop flirting with ma girl boys, we gotta go practice," Seungcheol drags Hoshi and Jeonghan away from me by the back of their shirts. "Bye Rinnie!" He sings as he pulls me by my arm in for a hug.

Your...girl..huh =_=

I stand stunned for a while before trying to squirm my way out. I mean, okay, it was a nice hug and he smelt like...male shampoo, but...He's such a flirt! And yet he tells other boys not to flirt. Jeeez.

"HYUNGG!!!!" almost all the boys groan, and I feel someone yank the big flirt away from me.

Finally free. I look over and see my saviour: Ming.

"Come on guys, let's go or we'll be late."

Ming shakes his head while grinning at me as the whole group of boys shuffle out the door, some greeting me on the way out as I stand there with a bemused smile watching the hoard parade by.

They're probably off to dance practice or something.

.

.

.

.

And then just like they appeared suddenly, I was left alone in the dining room again.

Wait.

Isn't there a dance room in the mansion though? I'm sure its big enough for all of them...

Wait. Wait.

They didn't even eat breakfast!

I run to the door and yell out of it hoping they were still within earshot. "GUYS! Are you going to eat breakfast without me or something? I'm already starving!!"

A few of the boys at the back of the group turn back and smile at me before shrugging at the boys in the front.

"Aiiish and I thought they'd consider me a friend," I say out loud, turning to go back into the house.

"Would you like breakfast now miss...Mirrin?" the maid asks me politely.

"Don't worry about it. I'll be going out to explore the area," I smile as I pull on my shoes at the door and jump out into the cool, crisp air.

___________________

Dino's POV

That girl...Mirrin.

All the hyungs were talking about her last night, teasing Minghao hyung for going out of the practice room alone with her, Seungcheol for flirting with her, and Wonwoo and Mingyu for making a fool of themselves.

I wasn't at the dance room at Wonwoo's mansion because I was at the training centre for vocal lessons but I came back really late last night, and they were still talking.

I didn't bother much about what they were talking about, but when I saw her today morning...

Everything. Everything turned upside down for me. My whole brain was a fuzz for a while and I don't...I really don't know why.

"Chan, you okay?" Jeonghan hyung asks me, "You look really pale."

"Y-yea, I'm fine. I'm just...thinking about..."

"Mirrin? Yea, she's really pretty isn't she?" Seungcheol hyung suddenly jumps into the conversation.

"Yah...Leader-nim," Jeonghan groans, "I know you're a big flirt but you don't really like her so you should stop playing with Mirrin's feelings okay? Go find another girl to flirt with."

"Ooohh oooh oohh~ Are you jealous, little angel? Jealous of who? Me? Or her?" Seungcheol hyung wriggles his eyebrows jokingly.

"Yahhh..."

Suddenly Seungcheol hyung's voice turns serious. "How do you know I don't like her though?"

Seungcheol hyung may be a joker, and he might flirt a lot, I know. And I know I'm the youngest, but I know my hyungs well. He just jokes to lighten the mood, to make everyone less stressed. He also jokes with girls a lot but he never hurts their feelings or plays with them, and he's never been serious with a girl either.

I feel like he might be serious this time though.

But how could he? He hardly knows that girl.

Then again, neither do I.

____________________

"Ooooooh okay, so we're getting more and more tasty bits now :D Do you guys think Dino likes Mirrin too? Seungcheol? Is Jeonghan jealous?

Eyyyyyy who'll know, you'll have to find out!

I'd love if you all commented on what you think, or discuss anything below! Please vote!

<3 Rin"