4: It's You?

'Heyo! Rina author here. Lets go! Chapter 4, hope you enjoy it!'

Mirin's POV

After dinner the boys went to hang out somewhere while I returned to my room. Planting my face on my pillow, I sighed and thought about the boys. Minghao and Jungkook were very friendly and welcoming, while Jimin and Seungkwan were hilarious. They were a far cry from the usual prim and proper cold princesses and princes of my parent's colleagues, and I had a feeling I could make very good friends over this summer.

Oh wait, maybe exclude emo prince Wonwoo.

The adults were probably touring the mansion somewhere and I had nothing to do, so I decided to stroll around and explore the place. Stepping out of my door, I noticed a sticky note on the wall outside my room. An arrow on it pointed left.

Of course, like any teenage girl who finds a trail of sticky note arrows, I followed them curiously with a smile on my face, peeling them off the walls one by one. The next few had chinese characters on them. I struggled to remember how to read chinese from when I learnt it in my school in Guangzhou, and managed to figure most of the characters out. "音乐把你带给了我". It was something like 'music brought you to me.'

Following the next few arrows, My heart started to thump in anticipation. Who was it? One of the boys? I was dying to find out who this person was.

Steps quickening along with my heart beat, I rounded a corridor to hear a fast-beat dance music reverberating into the air and some voices cheering over the music.

I stopped in my tracks. Okay... Not my type of music. After the somewhat romantic slow walk I took following the arrows, I really wasn't expecting pop music. Maybe soft piano, or instrumental guitar, but the heavy dance beat sort of ruined the atmosphere. My heart slightly dropped and I felt that emptiness again, whenever I heard pop music with its synthetic beats.

But curiousity got me, and I pressed my lips together and peeked into the room. It was a dance studio, brightly lit, and the boys were dancing. It looked like they were having a dance battle and the boys were gathered around in a circle, cheering the others on.

The thing was, there wasn't just 5 boys this time, there were another four with them. I watched as the back of one b-boyed and spun around on the ground. Despite the music making my head throb, that one boy caughted my eye. His dancing...

For some reason him dancing along to the music made it feel right, and I started to forget about the throbbing emptiness as I watch him dance beautifully like he lived for the stage. Which reminded my of school back in Guangzhou, there was a boy...who danced like that. Ming. Yea, he was my secret friend in school, the one I'd hang out with at lunch and after school in the dance and music studios but never really talked to in class. He's probably the only good memory from that school, and I remembered the two of us crying before I left back for LA.

It wasn't until the boy dancing finished and turned in my direction, flashing a smile at me peeking at the side of the door, that I realised I was holding my breath.

The one dancing was Minghao.

Minghao. Ming.

Wait. What?!

_________________

'That's it for now guys! There are actually a lot of Mirrin's past that hasnt been revealed, and she knows more of the Seventeen boys that we think! It'll slowly be revealed as she meets more of them so stay tuned!

Please vote and comment! <3 ~ Rin'