2

Karlie's POV

I walk into English and my eyes meet the most beautiful blue eyes I've ever seen. Those eyes belong to Miss Swift,  my new, young, and very beautiful teacher. I feel my cheeks heating up and I feel butterflies in my stomach and I have no idea why. I try to push the feelings aside as I make my way to a seat next to Lily in the second row of desks. She is so pretty, but Josh would kill me if I tried dating anyone else. She's also a teacher, so I'd be arrested or she would. Or both of us.

Taylor's POV
A pair of green eyes meet mine as my student enters the room. Her eyes are so beautiful, and so is she. My cheeks heat up in a blush and I ignore the butterflies in my stomach as I hear the final warning bell sounding, letting me know that I need to begin class. I clear my throat to get the attention of my students. "Hello class. My name is Miss Swift, and I will be your English teacher for the school year. Before we begin, let's go around the room and introduce ourselves. So, let's begin with you." I say, pointing to a curly haired boy in the first row by the door. "Say your name and something about yourself." I finish, allowing him to begin talking. "Well, my name is Harry Styles. And I'm very single and you're very hot. Date me, baby?" He says, causing the boys in the class to erupt in hoots and hollers. I scoff and get frustrated. 'Oh great. One of those.' I think to myself.

Karlie's POV

After Harry says that, I find myself getting mad. I could never date her, but I feel so offended by his comment. "Hey! Stop being so hormonal. She clearly doesn't want to get in your pants, so leave her alone!" I yell to Harry. I see Miss Swift smile at me. "And what's your name?" She asks, her face still a pink shade from Harry's comment. "I'm Karlie Kloss. And I think girls should be respected." I state simply. She smiles at me once more and I gladly return her smile. Lily nudges me and gives me a weird, questioning look, and I just shrug in response. The class goes on, with Miss Swift smiling at me occasionally while she teaches until class is over. We all get up to leave and head to our next classes of the day. "Karlie, can I speak to you for a moment please?" Miss Swift asks me and I nod. "I'll see you later Lily." I say. She just waves and walks out. I walk back to Miss Swift's desk. "Thank you for earlier. It means a lot." She says sweetly. "No problem." I smile. "Harry is just s typical guy, just watch out for him." I warn her. It wouldn't surprise me if he tried something with her. "Thanks Karlie." She says again. "You're welcome."
"Now don't be late for your next class. I'll see you tomorrow." Miss Swift says, giving me a beautiful smile. I smile back and leave her classroom.

A few hours later- lunch time.

"Karls, I didn't know you had the hots for Swift. I didn't know you swung that way." Cara says the minute she sits at our table. "Cara, I don't. I just....Harry should give her more respect. It's her first day here." I say, getting those butterflies again. "You should've seen her, Cara. She was blushing like crazy." Lily says, causing me to blush a deep red. "Shut up, Lil. I did not." I say, my cheeks feeling like fire.

_______________
Hey guys, I'm SO sorry I haven't updated in like a month. I will have my updates more regular until my finals in December. Here's the next chapter. I will update again tomorrow and maybe Wednesday, and I will upload at least one or two chapters Thursday and Friday.

-k💕