29

The girls make their way into school on Monday morning, feeling fresh and happy. Tori was dropped off at the babysitters for the day while the girls were in school.

"Alright, class. Today we will be beginning Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet. I know it's not everyone's favorite, but we've got to get through it. Now, we can act in out in class, just read to ourselves from our seats during class, or you can read at home and we can review the chapters each day in class. If we decide to read in class, there will be assignments based on the acts in the book to be turned in each day. How shall we do this?" Taylor asks the class. She first asks students to raise their hands for acting it out in class. Only two of the theater fans raise their hands. Next, about 10 students aside their hands for reading at their desks, while the remaining 12 students raise their hands for reading at home with act reviews in class. "Okay, well, today, we can read aloud the first act of the play, so everyone wins. There won't be an assignment tonight, just to reread the act.

The rest of the class is made quite fun, reading the play aloud, the two theater kids opting to act out the play from their seats, causing fun laughter to erupt at their spontenuety and over dramatic voices and actions.

* * *
"Tay, c'mon baby. I want to spend lunch with you. I don't feel very good, I want to cuddle." Karlie pouts in Taylor's office. Lunch has started and she snuck in here during last period. "Karls, you know how much I'd love that, but what if we get caught? Bill nearly yelled at me yesterday about it. And why don't you feel good?" Taylor asks, pulling the girl onto her lap. "I don't know, I have cramps or something, I just wanna cuddle with my beautiful girlfriend during lunch." Karlie uses puppy dog eyes, that she knows Taylor can't resist. "Fine, just this once okay?" Taylor gives in, the younger girl curling up in her lap and laying her head on Taylor's chest. Taylor begins stroking the girl's hair while she goes on her phone to check her teacher email and submit grades online for the last test. Karlie's eyes close as she relaxes into her love, the calming feeling of Taylor's hand running through her hair putting her to sleep. Taylor kisses Karlie's lips slowly, passionately, lovingly. "I love you Karlie Kloss." Taylor says, kissing Karlie's lips once more. As their lips are locked, the door opens, and someone clears their throat, angrily. The girls spring apart, finding Bill standing there, fuming. "Bill, I-" Taylor starts, breaking down in tears. Karlie tears up too, frozen in place. "You two, my office, now!" Bill says, his voice loud and powerful in the all too silent office of Taylor's. The girls hesitantly get up, following him to the school's main office. "Taylor, I-I'm s-so sorry. I sh-shouldn't h-Have come." Karlie struggles to get the words out and Taylor just nods and cries as she walks down the hall, hating herself for getting them caught.

The girls curl themselves together and cry while hugging each other. "Girls, sit in separate seats." Bill demands. Karlie reluctantly gets up and sits in the chair next to Taylor, her hand never leaving Taylor's strong grip. "Girls, this is completely unacceptable. Taylor, we discussed this so much and you said it wasn't happening and yet, here you go, lying to me and allowing this to happen." Bill sounds not only mad, but disappointed in his recent hire. "Bill, it isn't- it's not-....." Taylor audibly sighs. "Baby." Karlie says, trying to bring her closer. "Babe, I-I'm so sorry." Taylor cries. "Girls! Enough!" Bill's voice booms. "This can't go on any longer. And I have no choice but to contact the cops." Both girls gasp and Karlie clings to Taylor, against Bill's command to stay in separate seats. "No. No. N-n...noo." Karlie sobs uncontrollably at this, Taylor crying too but trying to stay strong for her younger girlfriend. "Baby, I'm not leaving you." Taylor says, trying to believe the words herself. "Girls, I have no choice. This student-teacher relationship is illegal. It shouldn't happen, and can't. Otherwise there are consequences. I warned you both. I warned you Taylor. You disobeyed me." Bills says, sounding apologetic. "Please, just- I can't lose her. Do you know how much she's already been through?" Taylor cries, trying her best to plead with her boss. "Taylor, you should've thought about that before getting involved with her. She's a student. You knew all of that before I even hired you." Bill explains.