32

One month later

"Come on, Tori, let's get you to Annie's! We might visit momma again if you're extra good!" Karlie calls from the kitchen. She's just putting some strawberry jelly on the last of two slices of toast for Tori to eat in the car. Karlie puts the toast in a little bag, putting the jellied sides together, and grabs her daughter's lunchbox from the fridge. "Coming, mommy!" Tori calls back.

"I really miss momma." Tori says as her mother walks her out to the car. "I know you do, sweetheart, mommy misses her too. But, behave extra well for Annie and we will go visit your mommy after I'm out of school okay?" Karlie says, strapping the little girl into her car seat. "Yeah!" Tori yells.

At lunch

"How are you holding up Kar?" Cara asks, taking a bite of her sandwich. "It's tough. I have a lot of trouble sleeping at night. I'm not used to sleeping alone. Then I get nervous about Josh coming to get me and Tori because Taylor's not there with us. It's just hard." Karlie says honestly. "If you need to, my house is open, Kar. You and Tori could sleep in the spare room at my house anytime." Lily suggests. "Thanks Lil, but I just don't want to keep moving around with Tori. She's been at Taylor's house for nearly a year now, I don't want to take her out of where she feels safe. Taylor told me last week that she gets out in three months if she's good." Karlie replies. Just as Cara was going to reply, Karlie gets a phone call from an unknown number. "Hello?" Karlie answers. "Hey you." A familiar voice answers back. "Hi baby! How are you doing?" Karlie asks, a smile on we face and a twinkle back in her eye. "Missing you and toribug like crazy. How are both of my girls?" Taylor asks, the same big smile and twinkle in her eye. "We miss you too. We were hoping to come back and visit you tonight, if that's okay with you?" Karlie asks. "Of course it's okay with me babe. I was hoping you'd both come see me...but I was kinda hoping for some alone time with you too." Taylor admits. "I can see if Cara or Lily could come with us? I already told Tori we'd come see you." Hearing their names gets Lily and Cara's attention and they look up at their friend. "That's no problem. Listen, my call time is up, but I'll see you later. I love you." Taylor says, wishing to have more time to talk to Karlie. "I love you too baby. I'll see you later." Karlie says and hangs up. "What's up Kar?" Cara asks, her and Lily still looking at her. "Taylor wants some alone time with me, but I already told Tori that we'd go see her tonight. I was hoping one of you could come with us and watch Tori after she visits with Taylor?" Karlie explains. "I'll go. I'll stay with the little monster." Cara volunteers. Karlie thanks her friend and lets her know of what time that Karlie and her daughter will be leaving.

After school.

Karlie arrives at Annie's house a few minutes after she was finished with school. "Hey Karlie, you're here pretty early today." Annie greets her, allowing her into her home. "Yes, we are visiting Taylor today, as long as Tori was good today." Karlie explains. "Tori,  your mommy is here!" Annie calls out, turning to Karlie. "She wouldn't stop telling me about you two going to visit her. She was talking about how much she misses her. She was good though. On her best behavior, as usual." Annie says, smiling as she sees Tori running into the living room. "MOMMY! LETS GO SEE MOMMA!" Tori yells, jumping into her mother's lap. "Calm down. We've gotta go home first." Karlie says, catching her daughter before she would land on her stomach. "Well, you two have fun. I'll see you on Monday Tori." Annie says, hugging the small child as she leaves with her mother.

At home, Karlie grabs a few things, some cookies that she had made, and puts her school bag in the hall closet. She also brings one of her hoodies, knowing it might help her girlfriend sleep at night; if they allow her to have it. "You ready Tori?" Karlie asks, seeing her daughter eating one of the cookies that was still on the plate. "Mmhm." Tori says, finishing the cookie and putting her coat on. "AUNT CARA!" Tori yells, seeing Cara walking up the path to their front door. "Hey Tori. Ready to go see your momma?" Cara asks, picking up the toddler and giving her a hug. "Yes, yes, yes! LETS GO!" Tori yells, wiggling out of Cara's arms and leaping onto the ground. "Wait for us kiddo." Cara says, opening the door and walking the child to the car and gets her all buckled into her car seat.

Karlie begins to drive to the jail, excited to get to see her love again. "How is Taylor gonna get alone time with you Kar?" Cara asks, breaking the silence that had settled in the car. "There are cops everywhere, they're not gonna let her leave the room." Cara adds, looking over at Cara. "We will find a way Cara. Knowing Taylor-she will find a way to get alone time with me." Karlie says, turning all shades of red. "Just keep it in your pants." Cara smirks. "Oh shut up. I'm not gonna do that while I'm on camera and being watched." Karlie states.

After a few more minutes of driving, they arrived. Karlie brought the cookies and sweatshirt with her, and had to explain why she wanted to bring those two things in. "My girlfriend always tells me she has trouble sleeping...so I thought I could bring her one of my sweatshirts to sleep in. And the cookies, well, I just thought maybe I could give her a taste of home." Karlie explained. The officer was reluctant, but allowed Karlie and the two items into the visiting area. After they were scanned for metal though the archway, they were allowed in. Karlie saw Taylor almost instantly and quickly shoved the sweatshirt and cookies into Cara's arms and ran toward her lover. Taylor was overjoyed and picked Karlie up and spun her around in the air. "Hi baby! I missed you!" Taylor says after putting Karlie on the ground. No sooner than Karlie's feet touched the ground, their lips connected in a passionate kiss. "MOMMA!" Tori yelled, letting go of Cara's hand and running toward the shorter blonde. "Hi my little girl!" Taylor said, spinning Tori around the same way she had done to Karlie. "How are you sweetheart?" Taylor asks, kissing the child she held in her arms. "Good. When are you coming home momma?" Tori asked, as she always did when coming here. "Soon, honey. Soon. Just two more months left." Taylor explains. "Hey Cara." Taylor smiles, giving a one armed hug to the British student that she's grown close to. "Hey Swift. How's life?" Cara jokes, returning the hug. "Horrible. I miss my girls. Sleeping is impossible without this one." Taylor says, walking over to Karlie and hugging her tightly. "I can't sleep without you either baby." Karlie says, kissing Taylor's cheek. "You guys are bloody disgusting." Cara says, pretending to gag. "Oh shut up Cara. You can get yourself a girlfriend and you'll be just like us." Karlie laughs. "I brought you something to help you sleep a little better, Tay." Karlie says, giving Taylor her sweatshirt. Taylor immediately puts it on and hugs Karlie tightly. "Thank you Kar." Taylor smiles sweetly. "Of course." Karlie smiles. The four girls sit down together and just start talking and catching up, as if they're at a coffee shop instead of a jail. Somewhere during the conversation, Taylor puts her hand on Karlie's thigh, her fingers threateningly close to her core. Karlie audibly gasps and her face turns a light shade of red. "What's the matter Karlie?" Taylor asks, acting like nothing is out of the ordinary. "I have to go to the bathroom. I just realized." Karlie says, taking Taylor's hand and gripping it tightly. "Officer, my girlfriend has to go to the bathroom, can I show her where the visitors bathroom is?" Taylor asks kindly. The officer nods, opening the door leading to a hallway that leads to a lounge as well as guest bathrooms just off of the cafeteria. The girls speed to the bathroom and open the door. "I need you so bad." Taylor whispers, lust and desire in her voice. Karlie takes initiative and walks Taylor into a large stall and pushes her roughly, yet gently, against the stall door, shutting it in the process. Taylor reaches behind her and locks the door and kisses Karlie. Karlie's tongue goes into Taylor's mouth, fighting for dominance. Taylor's lips move south to Karlie's neck, leaving wet kisses in her path. Taylor bites and nibbles at the soft skin as she kisses the younger girl's neck.

Soon enough the girls are finished and clothing is scattered around the stall, and a thin layer of sweat covers the girls' skin. "I love you Karlie." Taylor says, breathlessly. "I love you too Taylor." Karlie replies, planting a kiss to the older girl's forehead, letting her lips rest there for a moment.

The girls left the bathroom soon after that, helping one another get dressed. They walked out of the bathroom hand in hand, their hair fixed before they walked out.

They spend the rest of the visiting hour snuggled up to one another, Karlie nearly falling asleep as Taylor kissed her head occasionally and rubbed her hand up and down Karlie's arm.

• • •

Okay, guys, I know the ending kind of sucked, but I just wanted to end this chapter and get it out for you guys. (Sorry, also, for not having the smut detailed....I don't really write detailed smut, sorry)

New chapter with 5 comments and 25 votes. (I want you guys more active on my stories please).