31

Karlie's POV

An officer led us down a series of long hallways and through a door, and we were standing between the door we just entered, and the door that leads into the cafeteria that visiting hours take place in. "Alright, you're allowed to give the pregnancy test to your girlfriend, but that's it. You'll be able to hug each other, but keep everything PG. You've got a time limit of one hour together. There will be other officers all over the room." The officer that guided us here says. After I nod in acknowledgement, he opens the doors and lets us in. I see Taylor almost immediately and run up to her, holding my daughter's hand, and hug her tighter than I ever have and begin to cry. My cries turn into sobs almost instantly, and I feel her tears on me as well. "Baby." I cry, not letting go of her. "Karlie, I missed you so much." Taylor cries back, kissing my cheek. She lets go of me and I continue to cry as she turns to Tori at my side. "MOMMA!" Tori yells, jumping into her arms. "Oh, toribug, I missed you baby girl. Have you been good for your mommy?" Taylor asks, kissing Tori's head, tears rolling down her face. "Yes, but I miss you momma. When are you coming home?" Tori asks, looking at Taylor's face. "Soon, baby. Soon." Taylor replies. I'm still standing next to her, sobbing. "Oh baby, come here." Taylor says, holding her arms open to me. I crash into her arms and sob and she holds me tight, rocking me back and forth in her arms. "It's alright, honey. I'm right here. Shh. I'm right here baby, I'm right here." Taylor whispers into my ear, kissing my head repeatedly. We sit down and I lay across the bench next to her, my head in her lap, and I burry my face in her stomach as I cry. All of these emotions have come out and all I can do is cry. Taylor is rubbing my back soothingly and stroking my hair, letting me cry.

No POV

After a while, Karlie is done crying, and she's got her eyes closed as she lays in her girlfriend's lap. "Karlie?" Taylor asks softly, causing her lover to look up at her. "Hmm?" Karlie replies. Taylor leans down and connects their lips, something she's been craving since she got put in here. "I have missed your lips darling." Taylor whispers. "And I've missed yours babe. I miss all of you, I want you home." Karlie replies, reaching up to place her hand on Taylor's cheek and rub circles gently on Taylor's cheek with her thumb. "I got fired too Karls. But, all I want is to be home with you and our Toribug. Right baby?" Taylor asks the small child curled up beside her. "Oh yes, momma. I want you home." Tori replies, kissing her momma's cheek. "Taylor, while in here, I brought you something." Karlie says, reaching into her pocket, taking out the one thing she was allowed to bring in. Karlie hands over a small black box, the perfect size for a necklace, and hands it to her girlfriend. "What's this Kar?" Taylor asks, taking the box. "Open it."
Taylor does as she's told and opens the box. Inside, there's a pregnancy test that's flipped upside down. "Kar." Taylor whispers, tears filling her eyes. "Turn it over sweetheart." Karlie says. Taylor turns the small object over to see two vertical lines on the test, matching up to the 'positive' reading. "It worked. We're having a baby Karlie." Taylor says, becoming speechless. Taylor breaks down in tears of joy and hugs her girlfriend tightly. "I get out in three months if I'm good. I can't wait to be there with you to watch our little baby grow inside of you." Taylor says. The girls share another kiss and Karlie cuddles up to her love, resting her head on the older girl's chest. "I love you Kar." Taylor says, hugging the girl closer to her. "I love you too baby." Karlie responds, yawning. "If you're tired, you can go to sleep. I'm right here honey. I'm not going anywhere. I've got you." Taylor whispers, kissing Karlie's temple.

15 minutes later, Taylor gets a tap on the shoulder. "Miss Swift, your visiting time is done." An officer says. Taylor is reluctant, not wanting to wake her two loves who are asleep on her sides. Taylor has been absentmindedly stroking the younger girl's stomach, giving the baby in her stomach some love. Taylor kisses Karlie's forehead. "Baby, visiting is up." Taylor says, shaking the younger girl as gently as she can. "Mhmm, five more minutes." Karlie mumbles, snuggling into her lover. "I wish we could, Kar. But we can't." Taylor says, rubbing Karlie's arm. Karlie groans, but sits up and stretches. Tori woke up as the officer spoke, but is still cuddled into Taylor's side. Taylor stands up, resting Tori on her hip. "I love you Tori, you be good for your mommy, and I'll be home soon okay? Be good." Taylor says, hugging the toddler tightly. Taylor sets Tori down, asking the officer to watch her for a second as she turns to Karlie. The two share a tight hug and pull apart to look into each other's eyes. Taylor brings her hand to Karlie's cheek and caresses it and leans in. Karlie leans in as well and they kiss passionately. Their tongues mix slightly before the officer behind them clears his throat. The girls pull apart, but Karlie pecks Taylor's lips, causing Taylor to laugh softly. "I love you baby. I'll call you when I get my call tomorrow. This isn't forever. Remember, I get out in three months if I'm good? It'll be hard, but we'll get through it. I love you so much." Taylor says, hugging Karlie one more time. "I love you too babe. I'm going to miss you until I get you home."

___________________________
This was certainly one of my favorite chapters to write. It's fluff and I think it's so adorable.

GUYS, KARLIE GOT A SNAPCHAT AND IM SO EXCITED. SHE HASNT POSTED A STORY BUT ITS SO EXCITING!!!

AND KAYLOR REUNION AND IT WAS POSTED!!!! GUYS KAYLOR IS ALIVE AND WELL AND THEY ARE TOGETHER. OMG.

(Off topic and not relevant atm in my life but Don't you just hate it when your friends are all so hardcore tayv!n shippers, and you hate trashcan and can't say anything about being a hardcore KAYLOR shipper because you're afraid you'll be judged? Bc I really do)

Anyways guys, thanks for reading! I love you guys! More writing to come this week since I'm on spring break!!