11

No POV

The girls woke up on Karlie's release morning from the hospital. Once they had given each other a good morning kiss, they began packing Karlie's dirty clothes and everything in a bag that Taylor had. They handed the release forms to the doctor and he lets them go. They hold hands the whole drive back to Taylor's apartment, silent love and thanks being passed from Karlie to Taylor. They arrive at Taylor's apartment several minutes later. Taylor helps Karlie into the house and unlocks the door, letting the two of them into the apartment. "Welcome home, Karlie." Taylor says to Karlie softly, smiling over to her. "Thank you baby." Karlie says, leaning over to kiss her girlfriend on the lips.

The girls get ready in separate bathrooms for school. Controlling themselves with nicknames and actions would prove to be a test for the both of them after a week of being able to freely say and do anything without the worry of being caught. "Ready yet, babe?" Taylor calls outside the guest bathroom. "Almost!" Karlie responds. A few moments later, Karlie emerges, stunning her older partner. She's wearing one of Taylor's blouses, and a tight fitting pair of Taylor's jeans. "I'm hoping you didn't mind, but I don't have clothes here." Karlie says. Taylor just stands there, staring at her student with her mouth open in an O shape. "You're going to catch flies Tay." Karlie says, walking closer to Taylor. "You look hot Karlie. Wear my clothes more often!" Taylor says, hugging Karlie close to her.

The girls get into Taylor's car, and Taylor drives them to school. Once they arrive, they walk separate ways, but not before squeezing each other's hands before leaving the car.

Karlie makes her way down the school hallways for the first time in a week, making her way to her locker. "Karlie!" Lily, Cara, and Gigi squeal upon seeing their friend. They run towards her and hug her tightly. "Guys, I still hurt." Karlie mumbles as her friends squeeze her. "Sorry!" They say at once, releasing her from their tight grip. "How are you Karlie?" Cara asks. "I'm better." Karlie answers. "What happened? What kind of accident was it Kar?" Cara asks, pressing on the matter that she's been asking about all week that she's never gotten the answer to. "I-uh..." Karlie is interrupted by the bell. 'Saved by the bell.' Karlie thinks. 'Thank you.'

The girls make their way to their first classes, Lily and Karlie making their way to Miss Swift's English class. "Miss Swift?" Karlie asks, going up to her. "Yes, Karlie?" Taylor asks, smirking at her student. "Can I talk to you please?" Karlie asks. "Sure." Taylor says, turning to her class. "Get prepared and open your books to chapter 4. I'll be right back." Taylor tells them, then leading Karlie into her office and locks the door. Karlie smirks at her teacher. Karlie hooks her fingers through the belt loops on Taylor's jeans, pulling Taylor towards her body. "Hey gorgeous." Karlie says, leaning in. "Hi pretty." Taylor says against Karlie's lips, then kissing her. The kiss begins to get heated and Karlie's lips make their way to Taylor's neck. "Karlie....class..." Taylor says, breathlessly. "Can't class wait?" Karlie whines, pulling her lips away from Taylor's neck. "I wish it could, but we could seriously get caught." Taylor says, causing Karlie to frown. "Later, baby." Taylor says, pecking Karlie's lips. "Fine." Karlie says, her stubbornness coming out. "Karlieee. Don't be stubborn. I love youuu." Taylor says in a singing voice. Karlie can't help but laugh at this. "Fine, I love you too." Karlie says, winking at Taylor before leaving the office and heading back to her desk. Taylor stays in her office for a few moments, shaking her head at how ridiculously cute that Karlie can be and how stubborn she just learned Karlie could be as well. Taylor laughs to herself and walks back out into her classroom. "Okay, class. Let's talk about chapter 4." Taylor says, opening her own sticky note and flag littered book as she begins teaching her first class of the day. The period goes on, Taylor and Karlie stealing secret glances with one another and smiling when their eyes meet for a brief moment before going back to the material of the lesson. The class ends with the bell ringing, and the students begin to file out of the classroom, each one rushing to the next class, the group seeming like wild animals going after their meal. "Karlie, come see me at lunch please." Taylor says before Karlie leaves the room. "Okay, I will. Miss Swift." Karlie responds, discreetly winking at her teacher before leaving the room with Lily to go find their friends before their next class. "Karls, what's going on with you and Miss Swift?" Lily asks as they leave the room. Karlie panics when she asks this. "Uh- what do you mean?" Karlie asks back. "I mean, you two have been together a lot. You usually always go to her office before class and she stayed with you in the hospital." Lily says, growing suspicious. "She was worried about me, so she visited me in the hospital. And she's been helping me with the homework." Karlie answers, only half lying to her friend. "Bull, Karlie. English is your best subject." Lily counters, growing more suspicious of her friend. "Lily, I'm struggling okay? Tori is getting older, and having her growing up and having school is getting tough on me okay?" Karlie yells, turning away from her friend and running to the women's bathroom to cry. Karlie sinks down behind a stall door and cries, her head in her knees, as she hugs her legs to her body.

~~~
Taylor was grading some papers and homework that her classes had turned in since a few days ago. She stopped to go to the bathroom, before continuing her work. As she enters the bathroom, she hears loud sobs coming from a stall. "Hello?" She calls, not fully entering the bathroom, giving the sobbing girl some privacy. "Y-yeah?" A voice says through sobs. Taylor recognizes the voice right away. "Karlie?" Taylor calls, her voice softer this time. Taylor now makes her way towards the sobbing sounds. She opens the stall door and the girl stands up, revealing a tear stained face, belonging to Karlie Kloss. "Hey, what's going on?" Taylor whispers in a comforting voice, taking Karlie into her arms. Karlie wraps her arms around Taylor's shoulders and cries. As Karlie continues to cry, Taylor rubs her back. "Shh, you're okay, Kar. You're okay." Taylor says, continuing to rub the student's back. Once the younger girl has calmed down, Taylor pulls back a little, pushing stray strands of hair behind Karlie's ears gently and cups Karlie's face in her hands. "What happened baby?" Taylor asks. Karlie explains everything that happened in her conversation with Lily. Once she's done, she looks at Taylor, waiting for a reaction. "We just need to be more careful, baby. That's all. But I'm not leaving you, I promise you that." Taylor says, kissing Karlie's forehead. The pair get up a while after that, Taylor returning to her classroom to use her next free period to finish her grading and telling Karlie to go to her next class and that to meet her in her classroom at the end of the day.

~~~

Classes go on and soon enough the school day is over. Karlie says her goodbyes to her friends and foes to Taylor's classroom once everyone is mostly out of the building and at the bus area. Taylor is going through her desk, gathering her things when she hears footsteps getting louder then stop. Taylor looks up and sees Karlie standing in the doorway. "Hey baby." Taylor says, smiling at her girlfriend before going back to gathering her things. "Hi babe. Need any help?" Karlie asks. "No thanks. I'm almost done anyway. You've got everything right?" Taylor asks, packing up the last of her things into her bag. "Yup." Karlie says, popping the 'p'. After about a minute, Taylor picks up her back and looks over at Karlie who is on her phone. "Ready Kar?" Taylor asks. "Yeah." Karlie answers, nodding her head. Taylor takes Karlie's hand and leads her out to the car.

Once they're home, Karlie and Taylor begin to kiss, the kiss growing heated quickly. They move to the bedroom and tongues are fighting for dominance. Taylor pulls Karlie's shirt off and kisses Karlie's neck. Taylor feels Karlie's body stiffen up under her lips. "Hey, what's wrong?" Taylor questions, pulling her lips kaway from the girl's neck and gently tilting Karlie's head up so their eyes meet. "I....I'm not.." Karlie's voice, timid and small, fades. "Hey." Taylor whispers. "I'm never going to force you into something you're not ready for or comfortable with. I'm never gonna push you, okay?" Taylor says, taking Karlie into her arms.

The pair of secretive lovers stay cuddled up with each other for hours after that. They play a Friends marathon while they give each other loving glances, touches and kisses. Light snores can be heard from the two lovers who have fallen asleep peacefully in each other's arms.

Meanwhile, Cara was headed to Karlie's shared house with Josh to see how her friend was holding up. Little did she know just how much trouble she was about to cause by checking in on her.