4

Taylor's POV

The lunch bell rings and I sit down at my desk in the front of my classroom and sort through my papers. I'm rustling through my papers on my desk when I hear my door open then close again. I look up and see one of my students at the now closed door. I groan in my head at who it is, but I could get fired for showing disrespect for my students, so I just fake a smile towards him. "How can I help you Harry? Do you need anything?" I ask, instantly regretting asking when I hear his answer. "I do need something....and that's you babe." He says, his voice dark and venomous. "That's not going to happen Harry." I say, instantly fearing what is next to come. "It's cute that you think I'm not gonna get you." He says, coming up to me and grabbing me. "Ha-" he cuts me off by kissing my lips roughly and hard. He pushes me against the wall and holds me there. He's too strong for me so I just cry. I don't kiss back, I just stand there and cry. He rips my shirt off and moves his lips down my body. I still remain crying, wondering what is going to happen to me. He pulls my skirt down and I feel like hope is running out when I see a glimpse of hope. "KARLIE!" I yell, hoping she will hear me. I earn a slap by Harry from that and cry harder.

Karlie's POV

I am walking past Taylor's classroom and on my way to my locker during lunch when I hear my name screamed. It definitely sounded like Taylor so I walk towards her classroom. I gasp at what I see. Taylor is standing with tears on her face and she's only in her underwear and bra and Harry is kissing her. I run into the classroom. "Get off of her!!" I scream, running up to the two of them and ripping Harry off of her. I hold her in my arms as soon as he runs out of the room. Taylor is crying uncontrollably in my arms and I just hug her half naked body as tightly and close to my body as I can. "Shh, you're okay Taylor." I say, running my hand through her hair. "B-but wha-at if you were-weren't he-here?" Taylor asks through her sobs. "Taylor, don't worry about that, I'm here now and you're okay." I say, now slightly rocking her back and forth in my arms. We stay like this for a while and it's in this silent, hugging moment, that I realize I really do have feelings for the crying teacher in my arms. I never want to see her this broken ever again. Josh would never approve, but I just never want to see her hurt. After a while, Taylor pulls away from my body. "Thank you Karlie. Thank you for saving me." Taylor says, smiling at me. "Anytime Taylor." I say, wiping her cheeks of the tears that have remained there. I stand up and offer her my hand and when she takes it I pull her up. I walk away from her to get her shirt and skirt that is on the floor and help her back into them. "Karlie, there you are." Cara says, walking into the room. Thankfully Taylor is dressed so it makes it less awkward of a situation. "I-I just had a question for Miss Swift, I'll be there in a second." I say, trying to get one last private moment with Taylor. Cara just nods and leaves the room. "I guess I better go. But, I'll try my hardest to keep Harry away from you, okay?" I say, taking her hand briefly. She nods. "Thank you for saving me Karlie. I don't know what I would've done if you weren't in the hallway." Taylor says. I squeeze her hand in response. "I'm glad I was in the hallway. I'm glad I could save you from that Taylor." I say, leaning in and kissing her cheek. She blushes as I pull away. "I'll see you tomorrow in class then?" She asks. "Or you could always come over and have dinner as a thank you for saving me." She adds, giggling lightly. "Really?" I ask, slightly shocked. "Of course, meet me at my classroom at the end of the day."

After school
Karlie's POV

After class, I walk to Taylor's classroom. I walk through the open door and I close the door lightly. She looks up and looks scared briefly, but smiles when she sees that it's me. "Hey Karlie. I'm just packing up my stuff and then we can go." Taylor says, going back to what she was doing when I came in. "Hi Taylor. And okay, no rush." I say.

She walks over to me and holds the belt loops of my jeans and pulls me in and kisses my lips. My body feels chills when she kisses me and I pull her closer to deepen the kiss. Her tongue goes to explore my mouth and I moan. "Karlie?" A voice asks. "Karlie!" After hearing my name again, I snap out of my thoughts. My face heats up as I see Taylor and realize I just had a daydream of Taylor, my English teacher, kissing me. "You okay, Karlie?" Taylor asks, seeing my red face. "Huh? Oh, yeah, I'm fine." I say, trying to push those thoughts out of my head. "Okay, ready to go?" Taylor asks, extending her hand out towards me. I nod and take her hand. My hand feels so perfect in hers. It feels almost like our hands were meant to fit together, like our hands were made for each other. We walk hand in hand until we walk out the door of the classroom. I follow her to her car and get into the passenger seat and buckled my seatbelt. Taylor started her car and begins to drive. The car ride was silent and I looked out the window as we drove down the road. After what seems like forever, we pull into a parking spot of an apartment complex. We both get out of the car and she leads me to the front door of her apartment and takes the keys out of her bag and unlocks the door. Having no idea what will happen tonight, I walk into her house and close the door behind me.

_______________
Another chapter up!! Please leave your comments and feedback, I would love to hear what you guys think!❤️