36

Karlie, Taylor, and Tori woke up being cuddled up together in the king sized bed. Karlie is the first to wake and untangles herself from her two favorite girls to go and cook them some breakfast.

After the stressful night Taylor and Tori had, she thought this was the least she could do for them.

As she walked down the stairs, her phone rang. "Hello?" Karlie answers, walking out onto the back deck. "Hello, Karlie, this is Dr. Phillips. You scheduled an appointment for today to check the progress of your baby. We have just called to remind you of that." She says over the phone. "Oh shoot, I totally forgot, what time is it?" Karlie asks. "It's at 12. You've still got around an hour and a half, since it's 10:30 now." She says, looking at the clock on the wall. "Alright, we'll be there." Karlie says, saying a quick thank you before hanging up. "Okay, change of plans." Karlie says to herself, walking back in and heading upstairs.

"Baby, wake up." Karlie whispers, gently shaking her girlfriend awake. "Good morning Kar." Taylor says, leaning up to kiss her. Karlie smiles into the kiss and pulls away. "I've got a doctor's appointment today that I forgot about. I've gotta find someone to watch Tori."

"My parents are in town this weekend, maybe they can watch her." Taylor suggests, pulling out their phone. "Wait. Are we telling them?" Karlie asks, placing her hand on Taylor's phone to prevent her from calling just yet. "After, if you want to. I mean, they kinda already know that I went to jail..." Taylor's voice fades out. "Do they hate me?"
"Babe, they could never hate you. Especially if I love you, they love you too. They don't know the full extent of why I was in jail, just that I got in trouble and had to spend some time there. I was thinking we have them watch her, we go over after the appointment and just tell them. Sound good?" Taylor asks. "If you're not comfortable with that, then it-" Karlie cuts Taylor off by kissing her. "Babe, chill. They have a right to know. I mean, they're gonna be grandparents." Karlie smiles, causing Taylor to smile too. "Let's do it then." Taylor says, dialing her mom's number and asking her to watch "Karlie's daughter."

The girls head out to a hotel that Andrea and Scott are staying at, and have Tori in tow. They arrive at the hotel, head up to their room and knock on the door.
"Taylor!! Karlie!!" Andrea cries in joy, hugging both girls. "Hi mom."
"Hi Mrs. Swift." Karlie smiles kindly. "Hello, Tori! Remember me?" Andrea asks the small child who is stood between Karlie and Taylor, holding both girls' hands. "Mhm. Hi!" Tori says, hugging Andrea. "Alright mom, we should be back in about an hour." Taylor says, then bends down and hugs Tori. "You be good, okay? I love you." Taylor whispers, hugging the child. "I love you too momma." Tori says back, going to hug her mom. "I love you mommy." Karlie hugs her and smiles. "I love you too, you behave for Mrs. Swift, okay?" Tori just nods and heads into the room and the two girls say bye to Taylor's mom and head back down to the car. (A/N: when you're so Karlie that you spell it kar before correcting yourself.)

• • •

"Karlie Kloss?" A nurse calls. The two girls get up and follow her, hand in hand, down the hall into room 113, where vitals are taken before Karlie is instructed to change into a gown. Karlie does as she's told, Taylor helping her back onto the table once she's done changing. Taylor smiles down at Karlie and rubs her stomach underneath the gown in soothing circles, causing Karlie's eyes to close. A knock on the door causes Karlie's eyes to open.

"Who is this, Karlie?" Dr. Phillips asks as she walks into the room. "This is my girlfriend, Taylor." Karlie says, smiling up at Taylor. "It's nice to meet you." Taylor shakes the doctor's hand. "Hello, Taylor. I am Doctor Lucy Phillips, and I assume you're also the mother of this baby?" Lucy shakes Taylor's hand in return. "Yes ma'am. This is our little creation." Taylor smiles, placing her hand on Karlie's stomach. "Alright, well, let's get started." Lucy applies the gel to Karlie's stomach. They first hear the heartbeat, which brings tears to both pairs of eyes.They look lovingly at each other and Taylor gently runs her thumb up and down Karlie's forehead. She then moves the wand around until there's a picture of the baby on the screen. Taylor is holding Karlie's hand, tearing up as she sees their little baby on the screen next to the bed. "Karlie, that's our baby." Taylor says, a tear running down her cheek. "Mhm. A little piece of both of us." Karlie nods, smiling up at Taylor. "Now, wait a minute." Lucy begins moving the wand around and makes quite a big discovery. "Congratulations, girls, you're having twins!"

• • •

Ooh, twins!! What do you guys think they'll have? 2 boys, 2 girls, or one of each? Comment down below with your guesses!

How do you think they'll react? Scared? Excited? Shocked? Comment your guesses!!