Chapter Twenty-Two

[TJ's POV]

"What do you want to talk about?! What's so important that you just had to drag me all the way here!" She hisses as she glared at me. I kicked the door shut and locked it, I smirk, oh the things that I'm about to do to her. She narrowed her eyes at me, I sauntered towards her, she wasn't backing down though so I kept on moving towards her, when she realized that my face was just merely a few feet from her, that's when she backed away, step by step until she hits the wall. I press one of my hands beside her head and looked at her in the eyes.

She raised her chin to glare back at mine.

"There are a lot of things you stil don't know about being a mongrel, and that's learning how to control your emotions." I said in a low voice that made her shiver even though she hid it pretty well. She pushed me away, but not enough force to make me fall over. I stare at her, surprised, then I wiped that off of my face and just smirked. She started moving towards the doors when I grabbed her arm, spun her around and pressed her against the wall. Her eyes widened, and I grinned evilly.

I lean my head closer, to her ear and whispered: "They say Lust is the most powerful emotion. I'm willing to find out." and in one swift move, I crashed my lips against her, and kissed her hungrily. She didn't move, well she didn't kiss me back and she tried to push me away but I took her arms and pinned them against the wall, she still squirmed, I didn't expect her to just let me harrass her. I made my other hand to her neck, just at the bottom and squeezed it, she whimpered - Ha! Her weak spot! Found it! - and started kissing me back. I rested my hand on her neck, carressing it with my thumb. Her arms lay limp on her sides, I need to fix that.

I took her arms and placed it on my shoulders, her fingers clasped around my neck pulling me closer to her. Her mouth tastes so amazing. I trace my hands from her arms up to her back and ripped her dress. Her eyes flew open, wide and staring at me. I just smirked against her lips and welcomed my hands to her smooth back, I ran over my hands over her little body shamelessly, exploring, finding more of her weak spots. She growled when I played with the hook of her bra, that's something. I gripped the thing with my hand and effortlessly pulled it. It ended in shreads and now lay somewhere on the ground. I pushed her harder against the wall, knowing that her dress might slip off or something. I have other plans.

Mongrels need lesser oxygen than humans, therefore we can hold our breaths for about until 30 minutes. Both my hands went to her back and ever so slowly moved my hands down her back. I smirked again and kissed her harder. Her hands were playing with my hair, she's really liking this. Which made me think: if she didn't like me she would've killed me the moment I showed any signs that I wanted her but she didn't. I move my hands to her underwear, flimsy little thing. I teased her by tracing a finger underneath the fabric, a growl errupted from her throat. I was just teasing, I have no intention of touching her like that, not yet, there's more where this is coming from, but I won't do that today.

My hands move to the sides of her underwear and ripped the thing apart. If not for the dress she'll be exposed. I held her dress up so it won't fall. I feel her body against mine, every inch of her skin radiated heat, and I wanted to devour her being, bit by bit. She is mine and mine alone.

Leo is mine.

Now that I know that I have done what needs to be done, I pull back and gasped for air. I stare into her eyes, and smirked, she's on the brink of turning. I smirked and made sure to keep making eye contact at all times.

"Now, go change." I whisper huskily, the same moment that I let go of her dress and I shut my eyes tight before I could do anything else that would get me killed four times over.

[Leo's POV]

I turned and pounced on him, snapping my teeth in front of his face. He just smirked at me, and opened the door wide.

He looked at me right in the eye: "Now that you know why I'm in command, let's talk. For real this time." I growled at him, ready to pounce, he held up both his hands. "No, I won't harrass you this time, if you don't allow it." his smirk grew and went out the door.