Chapter Fourteen

[Leo's POV]

TJ glared at Eyes dead on, not sure whether or not to believe him. I wanted to believe him, the thought that Marvin was alive made my heart pound. TJ turned around and walked away. My eyes widened and I looked Eyes, all half-naked and gorgeousness.

"Take me to him." the words escaped my lips before I could stop it and I heard TJ skid to a halt and he turned around sharply and grabbed my arm.

"What if it's a hoax?" he hisses. "What if it wasn't Marvin?!"

"I was sure it was Marvin, TJ," Eyes replies, prying off TJ's grip that tightened, he glares at him and looks like he didn't want me to go. "I'm still not letting her go with you!" he yells tersely. He turns around and starts to walk again.

"If you're not coming, I don't want you anywhere near the hideout, otherwise I will shoot you personally." he says threateningly. I stare at Eyes and nod. "Some other time." I mouth.

He shakes his head. "There won't be another time." he mouths back as he brushed pass me. I look at him oddly, surely he didn't meant that. If I get shot I wouldn't be able to know where Marvin is. I'm not any good to him if I'm dead.

[Marvin's POV]

I pant, I didn't know I was too banged up to follow her scent so I did what I had to do. I had to take shelter. Looking at my wounds more closely, I was trained to change with my clothes on after all but they were still no good, I still shivered in the cold, the garments were torn to shreds.

I was in feral mode then when I ran on all fours my legs gave away underneath me and I slumped back to the ground. That's why I did the first thing anyone in my position would do, stakeout. I hid in the closest building I found, I was almost crawling really, my legs barely giving me enough strength to hold myself up.

I sigh. I thought hard, there wasn't any other civilians except for Ria... it occurred to me a question: if Ria was here then she should be real close to other people, whoever found her must've realized who she really is by now and they wouldn't let her go alone, they shouldn't let her go alone. That'd be suicide.

Unless it was TJ who found her... a shiver ran up my spine. There weren't many things that creeped me out or spooked me to the core but just thinking of the posibility that my sister could be in the hands of that guy was enough to make my heart beat a little faster.

I was worried whether I choose to say it or not. I really was.

First they injected her, they capture me, I was going crazy cause I didn't know where she was, and now this.

This just keeps better and better. I need to find her... I need to...

Then my system was shutting down, mongrels tend to do that when they loose too much blood, I would be unconscious, but I couldn't sleep, not in these conditions or with this situation, I may either die of hypothermia or they'd catch me. Neither sounded appealing to me.

But nonetheless my sight darkened and everything went still.

[TJ's POV]

We arrived at the hideout and quietly allowing myself a small smile, I was glad that my threat worked somehow. I mean, I thought she'd be a rebel and fight for what she wants but that wasn't the case now, I had to remind myself, she was incapable of going to her brother.

Eyes' expression was something I recognized all too well, her brother was in some deep shit and even if I know she desperately wanted to go, I couldn't let her, I won't allow her to get sucked in all of this madness.

I wiped the smile from my face the moment Eyes turned to look over his shoulder as he brushed passed me. I realized he wasn't looking at me but at Leo. I moved directly in front of her, blocking Eyes' view, his scowl was visible and I grin as I turn to her. She was shivering.

"As much as I'm enjoying how you look like," I smirk, she glares at me, I didn't mind, I liked how I tend to annoy her. "You should get dressed." I take her arm and lead her to the Vault, the expensive room full of the stuff we raided from a house before that used to belong to a famous lawyer or someone, I forgot.

I close the door behind us and she pulls away from my grasp and gave me a pointed look. I raised an eyebrow. "What?" I snap.

"You're not seriously expecting I change in front of you?!" she yells. 

"Maybe," I smirk and saunter towards her.

"I'd kill you know that, a slow and hard death." she says slowly.

"Your threats mean nothing to me, my threats on the other hand..." I bring my hand up to caress her cheek, she moves away and stamps on my feet. I wasn't hurt, considering the fact that she was barefooted and I wore leather shoeas, I was just annoyed.

I grap her chin and forced her to look up, "You are mine..." I whisper. She tried to struggle as I brought my lips to her slowly, moving slowly like a waltz. My hands slid over to her back, trying hard not to fend the cloth off of her, it was hard but I managed just to kiss her. Her lips were intoxicating and I felt her go rigid under my hands. My other hand managed to stay under her neck and the other stopped on her waist.

Her heart was beating too loud and fast like mine. I parted her lips with mine and slid my tongue along her mouth, tasting her. Our tongues were entangled the moment I did it. She nibbled on my bottom lip, and a moan escaped my lip. I felt a growl vibrate under her throat. I knew she wanted to push me away but she couldn't. Control, TJ, control, I thought, and if I was going to do that, I needed to stop.

I pull away and I was panting, I stared into her eyes. "Oops," I whisper. Her eyes sparked and she pushed me, there was a flicker a second, spots appeared on her skin and her eyes turned yellow but then it was gone. Weird.

"Get out!" she shouts, her face was red and she was breathing hard. I smirk. 

"Don't tell me you didn't like it." I grin. I was satisfied the moment her face turned beetroot red.

"GET THE HELL OUT!!!" she yells and I turn and headed out. If I didn't know better, we would be at it all night but I know only too well, even though I was dying to be kissing those lips again, that there would be time for that some other time. Hopefully soon.

[Leo's POV]

I collapse to my knees. I should have pushed him away but I didn't instead I made out with him and then... I enjoyed it. It was enough to send a girl into a state of shock, it was exhilirating I must admit, then I snapped out of it. 

What was happening to me?! I'm losing my edge! All because of Eyes! He found me without clothes I was defenseless for crying out loud! I ran my fingers through my hair frustrated with myself. I drew a breath and tried to push the thought of TJ away from my mind. A shiver ran up my spine at the thought of that kiss...

ALEXANDRIA DAWNS WAKE UP! THIS IS NO FAIRYTALE! YOUR BROTHER IS OUT THERE SOMEWHERE AND YOU'RE HERE THINKING ABOUT THAT KISS YOU AND THAT IDIOT HAD! WHAT ABOUT JOSH?!

That little voice in my head brought everything back into perspective... Marvin, how could I forget about Marvin?! Josh... I am so gonna kill TJ and I mean it, I will show that guy who the boss is. I guess I know how the heck I'm gonna do exactly that, I stood up, threw the cabinet doors open and found what I was looking for. Pefect.