Chapter Thirty-One

[Leo's POV]

The last thing I remembered before blacking out was TJ smirking over my uncoscious body.

"You my dear, are going to die."

My eyes snapped wide open, hearing my heart pounding in my rib cage. I gulped and scanned my surroundings. I took into account that I was in a tube made of green light, I vaguely saw a fly hover into it and it instantly fell dead. My hands were binded over my head, and my feet as well. My feet were hovering 3 feet off the ground, it was physically imposible to get out of this one without killing myself in the process. I suddenly noticed that I was naked, still naked might I add. What the hell was that drink that I had? I suddenly winced at my stupidity, I should kill myself. If only I wasn't in this mess and can physically rip my throat out.

I kept on struggling but it only tore my wrists, I could already feel the blood dripping down my arms. I should've listened to Loki. Life Extiction Origin, an organism that destroys everything humanity stands for.

They were right, Love is the death of me.

I noticed the wall open, a glass wall that made me see through the entirety of the other room. The figure stepped in front of me, it was The Mask, I could tell from his uniform. He stood for a moment, then took off his helmet and his face literally made my skin crawl.

TJ smirked at me, eyeing every inch of me. I should have known he was The Mask, I should have known that it wasn't Loki that had killed my brother. I was right. I growled, my skin changing and rippling. Everything was turning yellow too but then a shot of electricity bolted through my veins and screamed in agony.

"I wouldn't go changing if I were you." He said smugly. I glared at him, suddenly feeling limp. "Are you ready to die, Leo?"

"Why now?! Why didn't you kill me before?!" I yelled. "YOU'VE ALWAYS HAD THE CHANCE TJ!"

"TJ? Oh, no wonder why you're so mad, I'm wearing the wrong face." he smirked, I stared in amazement as his face changed into another familiar one.

"Loki?" I stared at him in astonishment, this was confusing me.

But...

"Oops, wrong again." he chuckled and then he changed his face into one that didn't strike me as villanous at all. 

My eyes widened as he smirked at me, crossing his arms over his chest.

But Loki didn't have a tatoo on his back.

"Eyes."

"Bingo! What's that look on your face, you look like you're seeing a ghost." he gasped mockingly. "What's the matter, Leo? Didn't see this one coming?" his smirk got wider when I didn't respond. "I was that good of an actor? Wow, I got to hand to myself. I fooled everyone, huh?"

"You were lying?! Explain those times that you’ve spied for our side!” I yelled at him.

“I’m the one who’s telling the story, it’s your job to be gullible enough and trust my word. I only told you want I wanted you to know. You were in a trap to begin with, I was playing all of you and you were dumb enough to believe it.” He grinned evilly.

"What are you saying?"

"Everything I said was false, everything that I did was false. I never intended for your side to be more powerful than mine, so I gave away false information. No one actually expected anything, they all thought I was trustworthy."