Chapter 2

I get up at 4 AM because I get to make a video with my favorite YouTuber! Who WOULD be able to sleep!? I grab my pair of black skinny Jeans, my Asking Alexandria shirt and a towel and walk to the bathroom.

I had just finished drying and straightening my hair. I glance at the Time and it's 6 AM and my plane leaves at 7! I rush and collect my make-up and such because I feel asleep packing last night. I slip on my converse and grab my camera and laptop, shoving them in my suitcase. I run out and hail a cab, and little did I know it was my friend, Austin. "Hey A. Take me to the Airport ASAP!" I could tell he was about to say something but she just turned around and started to drive.

The ride was silent for the rest of they way. "That'll be 16 dollars and f-" I cut him off and throw him a 20. "Keep the change!"

By the time I got past security and everything they had announced my flight. I get on the plane and look for my seat. I was sitting next to a little boy who seemed to me about 12 or so. "Hi ma'am!" I sit down next to him, letting him have the window seat. I pull out my camera and wait till the plane takes off. "Hi my names Nicole." He says his name is Jacob and he starts to drift to sleep.

I recorded most of my trip to Shannon's then my camera dies. Great! I pull my phone out and start to record the clouds.

I wait for about an hour and then I grab my luggage. I hail a Taxi to take me to Shannon's. "That'll be 35." I open my wallet and see I only have a ten, right before I can say anything I see Shannon  hand him 35. "Thanks." She smiles at me and I get out and grab my stuff. "Hey, you watch MDE right?" I look at her with a sarcastic shocked face. "Who wouldn't?" We start laughing and she told me we were going to record at Bryan's house. She tells me we are already there. "So you bought me a ticket to Bryan's?" She explains to me what's going on.

"Sorry Shannon I'm just so tired!" She laughs and we walk into Bryan's house. I see all the members of My Digital Escape, but one catches my eye.