Chapter 10

Nicole P.O.V.

"Wow, all that happened?" I nod my head and finish off a cup of coffee I made myself.

*BZZ BZZ*

I look at my phone. It was a text from Jase.

J: we're over. Shannon just asked me out. We Played you so you won't love Jordan or anyone. Bye!

"Samm I'm gonna take a nap." She smiles and goes into her room. I change into a black tank top and grey sweatpants with my hair in a messy bun. I plop down on my bed and fall right asleep.

Jordans P.O.V.

It's been 30 minutes already and she still hasn't come back and I called her 3 times. That's it I have to text Samm.

J: Hey! Have you seen Nicole.

She replys almost instantly.

S: Yeah you know where my apartment is right?

J: Next door?

S: Yeah she moved in with me

J: Can I come over?

S: Doors open! :)

I hop up and walk into Samms apartment. "Jordan she's in there." I smile and walk into her room yawning. I see her sleeping in her bed. "She looks so peaceful in her sleep." I crawl into her bed with her and wrap my arms around her.

"Nicole, I'll never let anything happen to you. I like you, I truly mean it I wish you would believe me but you won't. Your hard headed but I love it! You adorable and I know your going to be there for me and vise versa. Your the best thing that has ever happened to me and I love you.." I play with Nicole's hair for a second until I see a pair of Blue-Green eyes looking at me.

"You promise?"

"N, I promise." And with that she snuggles up into my arms and we fall asleep.

  {_}_{_}_{_}_{_}_{_}_{_}_{_}_{_}
Wow. Finally Nicole's not so eh to Jordan! But who knows it could have been her talking in her sleep! :P