Chapter 18

Nicole's P.O.V.

"Take a shower and let's go to Walgreens to get my meds."
Right when I say that Johnnie and Haley come stumbling in the door. All giggly and bent out of shape Johnnie heads to his room and starts banging on the door. "WHO EVERS IN MY ROOM GET OUT!" Kyle opens the door and sees Johnnie he starts to smile then he sees Haley. "FUCK YOU JOHNNIE YOUR ALWAYS LIKE THIS LATELY! WHO YOU GONNA FUCK WITH NEXT?! HMMM!? AND JORDAN YOUR GIRLFRIEND IS A HUGE SLUT. TRUE I MEAN IT LIKE PHEW SHES OUTA YOUR LEAGE!" With that he storms off and I just stand there. "Well with that I'm going to go get my meds.."

I walk out and get to my car. "Why did I have to be such a fuck up?" I slam my hands in the steering wheel and start driving. I come to a stop light and see a wild car driving recklessly and it's heading towards me. I put my car into reverse and back up as fast as I can and looking forward I see the car has crashed, I look down and see part of my cast is stuck on the gas pedal and I can't lift it. "SHIT! PLEASE!! THIS CANT BE HAPPING!" I see a semi- truck as I cut my cast and slam on the brakes. The semi-truck grazes the back of my car and I get out to see the damage. Before I sit down in my car I see Julia get out of the wrecked car and starts to shoot at me. I feel it hit my cast and pass out. Not remembering what had just happened.

(~_~) • (~_~) • (~_~) • (~_~) • (~_~)

A/N

Wow! I'm very rude! So my friend doesn't have wifi because she moved so she's pissed at me so I'm updating to make her mad. XD ( Jokes: HH )

Only my friend would understand that joke because it's and inside joke...