Chapter 11

Nicole's P.O.V.

I wake up with strong arms around me. "Jase.." I struggle to get away an look up. "Oh, hey Jordan." I fall out o my bed "JORDAN!! GET OUT!" Jordan gets out of the bed. "GOD NICOLE WHAT IS YOUR FUCKING PROBLEM! NO WONDER JASE LEFT YOU YOUR A LITTLE BIT-!" I stare at a red-face Jordan and after he said that his face dropped realizing what he had almost said and what he already said. "Jordan get out.." He starts to walk towards me. I stand up an start to back up into my closet. "GET OUT! GET OUT!" I look up as a lime green box falls off my shelf and thousands of razor blades come falling out. Jordan just stands there in shock. I step over the box and push Jordan out of my room. "GET OUT OUT OUT!!" I tell and push him in the hall. "Nico-" I slam the door in his face and lock it. I see Samm and Jeydon in the dining room. (All of this is connected but the bedrooms) "Nicole want to talk about it?" I look at Samm. "I'm okay..." I start to tear up, walk into my room and lock my room. I walk to the closet and look at the fallen box. "I forgot I had you my little friends." I put them back up and walk a bit further into my closet and step on a blade. "UGH!" I rip it out and walk into the bathroom to wash my foot off. I watch the blood covered razor turn to a beautiful silver. I sit down in the bathroom and push the cold blade on my skin and swipe so I see a sea of deep red. I keep cutting until I've cried all my tears. I wrap up my left arm up and walk into my closet. "I'll have to fly to my house or ask my mom to send me all my stuff because I forgot all of my hoodies and I need the rest of my stuff that I didn't bring." Shrugging to myself I walk out of my closet and I see some clothes on the floor and start to put them right side out. I see a black hoodie with Yoshi on it and laugh at Jordan. "Jordan your hoodie is in here!" I turn around "oh yeah he left..." I put his hoodie on and walk into the kitchen getting a glass of water.

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

I put the glass down and answer the door. It was Jordan with a dozen roses. "Jordan, what do you want?" He smiles "You look cute in my hoodie." I look down because I had forgotten I was wearing it. "This is yours? I just found it.."

"Can I come in?" I open the door wide enough so he can come in. He walks to the kitchen and puts the roses in a vase and walks back over to me. He looks around. "I left my phone in your room." He walks in my room and he's gone for a minute so I walk in there and he attacks me... With tickles! "I GOT YOU!!" I laughed so hard I thought I was dying. "Jor-DAN!" He finally stops and I sit up. "Can we be friends Nicole?" My heart is as fragile as glass then he says 'can we be friends' and it's like he threw my heart down 20 flights of stairs. "Jordan.. You want to be friends?!" He smiles "To soon?" I laugh. "No!" He stands there for a second. "Want to watch a movie?" We say I unison. We laugh and go into the living room and sit on the couch and we start to look at movies.

{_}_{_}_{_}_{_}_{_}_{_}_{_}_{_}
FIANLLY! Nicole is so bipolar doe! XD... We have another person coming up soon so be on the look out! I'm excited :P